Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic European Football

Eoin

Villarreal qualified for the Champions League last season, now they're relegated.

Montepellier scored a last minute goal against Lille to end Lille's hope of the title and a top two finish and also left the club needing just one point at already relegated Auxerre to win Ligue 1 for themselves.

Wow, I knew Villarreal were doing badly but I didn't realise they were relegated, how come they did so badly.

And I hope Montpellier win the title :)

It's hard to believe Auxerre were playing CL last season(or was it 2 seasons ago?) :P

Rossi is probably gonna leave so hopefully people still remember him :D

United were reported to get him at the beginning of this year but decided against it. Favourites now are At. Madrid, Inter, Juve and Roma :lol:

Sounds like a potential Del Piero replacement...but are Juve going for RvP? Totti replacement sounds reasonable as well.

Juve have been linked with RVP before, but he's having talks with Arsenal this week, so if he signs a new deal, that'll ruin any chance of him leaving.

If talks break down, then let the battle commence :ph34r:

RvP has said he is not likely to leave Arsenal unless a substantial bid comes in for him. So he is set to stay in London.

But Juve are looking for someone to replace Del Piero and after some young alternatives to replace the aging squad they have

I suppose people are wondering what is happening to the B team who are mid-table in Adelante. Well as Villarreal are entering that league next year they will be relegated despite finishing comfortably outside of the relegation places.