FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eoin

Off Topic European Football

1 minute ago, AdamNufc said:

I heard if the PL had allowed our takeover he'd be already in Greggs , Brown Ale in one hand , steak bake in the other , then I woke up 

I agree id rather no fans until full capacity is allowed but that won't happen, thing is your still going to have to walk past people to get to your seats at matches reduced capacity or not , unless it's one person for each row 

Football is a money game, especially over here. As soon as the big wigs in charge feel like they can start making money back, they will .
Look at Sky Sports/BT Sport for example. During lockdown, every premier league game was aired on some sort of tv platform, was fantastic, but for next season its back to normal showings, whether we have fans or not. 

3 minutes ago, Jsavfc said:

Football is a money game, especially over here. As soon as the big wigs in charge feel like they can start making money back, they will .
Look at Sky Sports/BT Sport for example. During lockdown, every premier league game was aired on some sort of tv platform, was fantastic, but for next season its back to normal showings, whether we have fans or not. 

Yeah it's all about the £££ , the PL and clubs and Sky should work together allowing us to watch all games maybe for a pay service at least until games are back to a capacity 

PSG will sign Messi and Ronaldo and field those two, Neymar, Di Maria, and Mbappe as a modern day version of Ardilles’ famous five from his time as Spurs Manager.

I cant stand Neymar. He is the biggest baby there has ever been in football. Unless he is top dog he drops his dummy everytime.

Mane without a doubt. We were talking at work the other day and regardless of how many Salah scores Mane is the one I'd keep. 

His desire, drive, energy and never give up-ness reminds me of Gerrard so much. He's so often the one grabbing us by the scruff of the neck and driving us on. Obviously he's a completely different player to Gerrard but he has some of those qualities to his game. 

45 minutes ago, Rob said:

Hazard

Chelsea seem to have sold him at exactly the right time as he has had nothing but injuries since he went to Madrid and is carrying a fair bit of timber as well.

Mane without question for me.

I wouldn’t want Neymar anywhere near my team and there’s just something missing with Hazard and I’ve always thought that. 

Can't stand Neymar, whiney c**t. Big fan of Hazard, really like how he makes it look like Fifa when he's slaloming through defenders. But Mane is number one, a complete all around Winger if that's even a thing, (he's made it a thing) work rate, pace, top finisher, not much he doesn't have in his locker

I agree with you guys. I just find it amazing he isn’t mentioned in the bracket of best players in the world as, as Ash said, he has everything. 

A team in Estonia subbed a player off 10 seconds after KO last night.
The squad rules in Estonia say that there must be 2 homegrown players in the starting XI but the club had a number of players out because of Corona and injury so they had to pick a 16 year old to start who then immediately was brought off.

2 minutes ago, Foxy said:

A team in Estonia subbed a player off 10 seconds after KO last night.
The squad rules in Estonia say that there must be 2 homegrown players in the starting XI but the club had a number of players out because of Corona and injury so they had to pick a 16 year old to start who then immediately was brought off.

That's harsh but inventive way to get around the rules, I'll keep an eye out for him on FMM in the years to come 😂😂 

2 hours ago, Rob said:

Spurs are linked to Skriniar. In FMM he is really good, but what’s he like in real life? I don’t watch any Italian.

Pfft surely you've a kid you could give a shot to? 🎣🎣🎣