Jump to content
FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eoin

Off Topic European Football

Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, broodje kip said:

Musiala scored yesterday. It’s now official that Musiala > Haaland and Mbappe

I did see and he’s picked Germany over England, what a shock 😂

Also Man City just won me another 200 bucks 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rich said:

I did see and he’s picked Germany over England, what a shock 😂

Also Man City just won me another 200 bucks 😎

Maybe you should’ve supported the right club.

Suprised me as well. I guess Muller convinced him to since they play quite a similar role.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Maybe you should’ve supported the right club.

Suprised me as well. I guess Muller convinced him to since they play quite a similar role.

Well you support Newcastle now as well, maybe Manchester City can be out 7th favourite team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rich said:

Well you support Newcastle now as well, maybe Manchester City can be out 7th favourite team.

Don’t get me wrong but this is the real Newcastle I’m supporting 

Spoiler

CFBAA5C8-DA84-4083-8878-4D21E3A34F05.thumb.png.f42260ef59257877548bb335eb9dba3a.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

Least shocking news of the season for me. 

Absolutely no better league to develope in at such a young age. 

Massive wage!

Im not shocked by it either, but just find it mad at that age someone can get that much, i wouldn’t know what to do with myself even at my age now with that much money, let alone at his age!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Rich said:

Im not shocked by it either, but just find it mad at that age someone can get that much, i wouldn’t know what to do with myself even at my age now with that much money, let alone at his age!

Charity for sure 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bayern v Dortmund

Tomorrow evening 17.30 BT Sport. 

I really haven't seen as much of EBH as I should so this could be the ideal opportunity to see if one of the hottest young strikers on the planet can do it in the big games (CL not withstanding). 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Rich said:

Harsh on Sunderland that is mate!

Excuse me. Romping to the league title with 18 consecutive wins with Charlie Wyke scoring in each and then inevitably winning both Wear - Tyne derbies the following season is not failure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Excuse me. Romping to the league title with 18 consecutive wins with Charlie Wyke scoring in each and then inevitably winning both Wear - Tyne derbies the following season is not failure.

You forgot about Wyke being top scorer at the Euros!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Rich said:

You forgot about Wyke being top scorer at the Euros!

If, DCL, Kane, Rashford, Ings, Watkins,Che Adams, Nketiah, Toney, Abraham, Musiala, Greenwood, Sterling, Wilson, Brewster and Bamford all get injured, then Wyke has a great chance of being in the squad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Aaron Thornton said:

If, DCL, Kane, Rashford, Ings, Watkins,Che Adams, Nketiah, Toney, Abraham, Musiala, Greenwood, Sterling, Wilson, Brewster and Bamford all get injured, then Wyke has a great chance of being in the squad.

I think a retired Michael Ricketts has more of chance returning and getting in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Aaron Thornton said:

If, DCL, Kane, Rashford, Ings, Watkins,Che Adams, Nketiah, Toney, Abraham, Musiala, Greenwood, Sterling, Wilson, Brewster and Bamford all get injured, then Wyke has a great chance of being in the squad.

 

12 minutes ago, Rich said:

I think a retired Michael Ricketts has more of chance returning and getting in.

And these opinions are why England won’t make it out of their group.

16EDBAA0-CF53-4EE8-A468-7DBCFD31BDE7.thumb.jpeg.0205d4e17d775c8add215d5be30552d3.jpeg

League One defences much better than the Spanish + German leagues as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, samhardy said:

 

And these opinions are why England won’t make it out of their group.

16EDBAA0-CF53-4EE8-A468-7DBCFD31BDE7.thumb.jpeg.0205d4e17d775c8add215d5be30552d3.jpeg

League One defences much better than the Spanish + German leagues as well.

I’ve never doubted he’s not better than Messi and Lewandowski but there is no way he’s better than Michael Ricketts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, samhardy said:

 

And these opinions are why England won’t make it out of their group.

16EDBAA0-CF53-4EE8-A468-7DBCFD31BDE7.thumb.jpeg.0205d4e17d775c8add215d5be30552d3.jpeg

League One defences much better than the Spanish + German leagues as well.

i'd have to agree ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Remember to read the rules!
Guest Rules
Remember:
  • English only
  • Read everything before posting
  • No spam, abuse, flooding or excessive swearing
  • No discussion about or links to piracy or any unapproved advertising
  • Do not give away personal information such as passwords
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×