Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic European Football

Eoin

Actually sorry, Canales wasn't from Real's youth, my bad.

But Arbeloa, Granero and Callejon was brought through Madrid's youth and all have moved away but come back. I think all apart from Arbeloa would have had a buy back clause. Where as the likes of Fabregas and Pique was before they signed a professional contract I think as the age limit is higher in Spain to be able to sign one.

and Pique.

Actually sorry, Canales wasn't from Real's youth, my bad.

But Arbeloa, Granero and Callejon was brought through Madrid's youth and all have moved away but come back. I think all apart from Arbeloa would have had a buy back clause. Where as the likes of Fabregas and Pique was before they signed a professional contract I think as the age limit is higher in Spain to be able to sign one.

I believe Bojan was a pro at 15/16.

Not sure about that but I know the age youngest age to sign a professional contract is higher in Spain and Italy compared to England which is how Man Utd got Macheda, Petrucci and Pique and Arsenal got Fabregas and Merida.

VIVA RONALDO

VIVA RONALDO

RUNNING DOWN THE WING

HERE UNITED SING

OHH VIVA RONALDO

He play's to the left

He play's to the righhhhtttttttt

That boy Ronaldo

Makes England look S***e

Glad we got Bayern who are missing 3 of their players for the final too and 2 defenders. Even though they have the home advantage I feel in a 50/50 support they will not have the atmosphere they may hope so could count for little and even more so in the final.

If we can contain the midfield two of Schweinstieger and Kroos then we will cut off a lot of their threat though Boswinga and Cole will need great games as will Luiz, Cahill and Mikel. It isn't going to be easier but I think we can be more set up for a game against Bayern than Real.

It will still be more Bayern fans than Chelsea. You've got 35 35 Really. Your allocations is 17,000. So that leaves alot left for Uefa. Once that's sold there's still more. I reckon it'll be 60/40 Bayern.

That's true but we played away against the best team in Europe with 90k Barcelona fans getting on our backs so the players have proved they can handle the pressure. It is just whether final nerves get in the way too.

We're on form jay I don't know Bayerns form but they recently lost the league SI it can't be great as they were top at Christmas I think

Form is irrelevant. United of all team's have showed that 12/13 wins then we drop 4 points in 3 games. It doesn't mean anything when it comes to a final.

You cannot underestimate Bayern as they are a very good side with some of the best players in the world. It will be a very good game but for both sides very tough.

Indeed. Bayern's problem is with their defense, Mueller, and Robben, but if they find their best form(e.g. earlier this season), they can beat Chelsea easily. If Chelsea are to beat Bayern, they must be cautious down the flanks, and cut off Kroos's passes. Try to attack the defense as much as possible and they will crumble eventually.

I want Chelsea to win because they are the only English team in the final but I believe Bayern will win it because they are playing at home. I hope Chelsea makes a shock win.

I'm torn in truth, i always support the English team in Europe unless its Real or United playing yet if Torres lifts the trophy he proves he was right to leave which is an extremely painfull thought...Hmmm stuff it heart over head come on Bayern!!