Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic European Football

Eoin

Form is irrelevant. United of all team's have showed that 12/13 wins then we drop 4 points in 3 games. It doesn't mean anything when it comes to a final.

Agree totally, take the F.A. Cup semi for example. Everton, full on confidence, Liverpool not as confident. Liverpool won.

To me it's how they play on the day, you can have superb form going into the match but just have a bad day and lose.

Am personally supporting Bayern, Robben hat-trick please :D :wub:

Tito Vilanova to succeed Pep as Barca coach...

For those who don't know him, he's the ASSMAN and the one who survied Mou's lunge for his eyes...

Hmm will he be as good though?

Interesting fact about Guardiola though; Chelsea were the only team he could not beat in his reign as Barcelona coach.

3 draws and 1 loss.

Hmm will he be as good though?

Interesting fact about Guardiola though; Chelsea were the only team he could not beat in his reign as Barcelona coach.

3 draws and 1 loss.

Only time will tell, but I'm pretty sure he'll continue the tiki-taka/Barca game, he's got Barca DNA as well.

Prior to this I was guessing a 40% chance for Enrique, 30% chance for AVB, 20% chance for Bielsa and a 10% chance for Xavi...totally forgot about the ASSMANlaugh.gif

If I have worked it out properly I think Apoel made 14,600,000 Euros or £11,911,508.09 from their Champions League conquest. That's alot of money for such a small club. Wonder how they'll use it.

Holy frick. Maybe they will invest it into a dominant midfielder, against Madrid that was where they lacked how I saw it.

I do hope they are back in the CL next year though

Three matches left in the playoffs and they're in 2nd place 2 points off top, I think they'll probably win at least two of the three games and will finish top meaning they will enter the Champions League, if not I hope they get a good run in the Europa League.

And Ollie they still have to add on prize money from their league and domestic cup as well. I think it'd be mint if they just went and spent like £2mil on a fairly average Premier League player and then had a few otehr £500k purchases as well. Build up the team a little. I love it went small teams have a good run.

If Kagawa isn't going to sign a new deal, surely a club would just wait till next summer to snap him up on a free then buy him?

He'll end up at United to replace Park to keep up the Asian support, i really hope we go for Honda this year :).

We've been extremely linked with Jackson Martinez this weekend, is he all that or is it comming off Hernandez's hype?

His form looks good but wiki never tells the whole story lol.

What's the problem with Dortmund anyway? You've got the best fans, best coach, best future(apart from Real). Is English football really that great? Is it really that attractive? What ever happened to loyalty?

If we are to keep our star players, we must achieve a certain level of success in Europe next season or we may face losing Lewandowski as well. And we are clearly capable of that.

What's the problem with Dortmund anyway? You've got the best fans, best coach, best future(apart from Real). Is English football really that great? Is it really that attractive? What ever happened to loyalty?

If we are to keep our star players, we must achieve a certain level of success in Europe next season or we may face losing Lewandowski as well. And we are clearly capable of that.

How do you have the best future, when your failing to keep your STAR players? Yes Mario signed a new deal but as soon as someone big comes in for him, he'll be off as well. I don't think you'd win the Champions League with the squad you've got.