Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic European Football

Eoin

Real Madrid are winning 3-0 against Athletic Bilbao. If Real win they win the title.

They won it in the end :) Congratulations to them :)

Juventus has the advantage,but i don't know who will win the title

AC Milan also have the experience since they won it last year. Juventus are in the lead by one point, it will be a good finale :)

agreed mate :)

AC Milan are my favourite Italian team as well, they have a lot of world-class players as well in Robinho, Pato, Prince-Boateng, Seedorf, Ibrahimovic there's to many to name :) I don't know much about Juventus though. They have the advantage like you said before and like I said before, it'll be a fantastic season finale :)

feel that the Barca assistant when he takes over at the end of the season will be another Guardiola

and Pirlo is still amazing in Juventus made the 2nd most key passes in Europes top 5 leagues with 123

Just saw that AC Milan are playin Inter to day. Come on AC Milan!!!!!!!!!!!!

No. Just no.

Haha Franco. I'll still be laughing after AC Milan win :P

Fenerbache were part of the match fixing weren't they? If so then I want Galatasaray to win :D And that's brilliant if they become Champions :)

Oh,theres my boy!Yeah fenerbahçe were part of the match fixing,and there was no play-offs to declare the champion in past but this year,to make fenerbahçe champions,they made play-offs.We finished the league 1st with 9 points ahead of fenerbahçe,but it didn't count as there is a playoff system.

VIVA GALATASARAY!!

I definitely want Galatasaray to win now since Fenerbache were part of the match fixing and Galatasaray have already won it :D

Ivan Cordoba has announced that he won't be playing at Inter next season, this could mean he's either retiring or moving on which is a shame as he has been quality for us for the past 13 years and although not been first team recently he has been a great back up. Bit of a sad moment :(

Ivan Cordoba has announced that he won't be playing at Inter next season, this could mean he's either retiring or moving on which is a shame as he has been quality for us for the past 13 years and although not been first team recently he has been a great back up. Bit of a sad moment :(

Is it like Giggs announcin that?

Well Liam he's been at Inter since 99 and has made 439 appearances for us so is a bit of an icon at Inter. But what a game for him to have his last appearance at the San Siro, glad he got given some game time, pleased we destroyed Milan's Scudetto hopes :P and what a goal by Maicon :O

So sad news comin in from Cordoba, hope he does well in the future :) The only way I knew the result is from the SkySports Centre app. I didn't see any of the highlights but I'm sure Maicon's goal was supberb :) I saw that Inter were one nil up, then that AC Milan were 2-1 up and then that Inter were leadin 4-2