Im not posting tactic first time . My first tactic failed, i know. Some of the guys saw tactic and didnt even try to help me to learn something. Im still open for some suggestions. I have one month experience and i think that i learned something, not everything. And in this post i will critise my first tactic which was about Conte. Fact that noone didnt create Conte tactic gave me motivation. I wanted to be as closer to Conte. So lets start.
First i want to talk about italian way of playing football. Italian way of playing football is defensive, disciplined and tactical. They are waiting for one mistake which they convert into victory. Main players in Italian teams are central defenders( Chielini, Bonucci, Barzagli, Nesta, Maldini ...). So the hardest league for attackers was Serie A. Antonio Conte tactics is closest to that style. Lets describe it in terms of football manager mobile:
1) Conte teams are disciplined, so creative freedom should be set to discipline, not balanced which i did in first attempt.
2) Conte teams defends narrowly. So width should be set to narrow.
3) Conte teams will not play with high defensive line, as i set it before. Rather they will go balanced or even deeper. I set that to balanced, because i found that deep line is way to passive.
4) Conte teams will shoot ball and they will not attempt dribbles like i set before. So i picked through balls and shoot on sight.
5) Conte teams will not press oponent like Klopp and Guardiola or in Italian terms like Gasperini. They will sit back.
6) Conte teams are not playing short like Guardiola teams. I will return to this point later.
7) Conte teams are attacking patiently, so tempo is set to slow. His teams will attack in center. So passing focus should be center. And his goalies are playing short.
So as we see, many things came by default, when you mention Conte. Things what i still need to decide is team mentality, tackling, do we go with early/overlap and passing style.
But lets first discuss formation. It is 3-3-2-2.
1) Goalkeepers is goalkeeper not much to be smart.
2) Question is how to represent 3 in back line. Lets take a look of Chiellini/Bonucci/Barzagli, or Cahill/Luiz/Azpilicueta, or Skriniar/De Vrij/Godin. So middle stoper is actually bpd or libero. I went with bpd. Other guys are central defenders. I dislike option of having three bpd-s, because they will not keep formation in defending.
3) We must have Pirlo, Brozovic role. They are dlp. Thats also set by default.
4) Conte likes one big guy in attack, and one small guy. Something like Lukaku/Lautaro, Vucinic/Giovinco. So i set combination of target man/poacher.
5) Midfield was my biggest problem. So i decided to go both box to box midfielders. Its because they will go into attack when we have ball, they will protect left or right side agains for example 4-4-2 formation. Also one of them will go higher and press guy with ball. Im not really satisfied with that choice. I would rather like to represent Sensi role in Inter. If anyone has any better idea, please tell me.
6) Other big problem is should i go with wing back or defensive winger. For example defensive winger goes up when our team has ball, but in defense dosent create 5 man line, like Conte wing back does. So i decided to go with normal wing-back. But problem is that wing-back will not go up when we have ball. So i found that wing backs becomes Conte wing backs when you choose option look for overlap. So yes wing backs are now your main players. Whole system is falling down if you dont have great wing back.
So in the last two things i went with mixed passing and cautious tackling. Mixed passing, because you will lose ball too much. And cautious tackling, because you are agressive defending team, and you will get way too many red cards. And of course attacking mentality, because you have way to defensive formation, and with that players will tend to press, not just sitting and waiting.
Uff i wrote down too much. I will post results in the comment below.
Thats all. Hopefully that this tactic will not be disaster like my first one.