Here’s how I won the triple and went invincible with Leverkusen. I took some inspiration from other guys here at fmm and created my very own amazing tactic, it’s the best tactic I’ve ever used.
* TM need to have good shooting, strength, Movement and aerial ability.
* W has to be left footed with good pace, dribbling and crossing.
* IF simply need to be the best player in the team, the MVP.
* WB and FB need to have good crossing and stamina.
* APs need to have good Shooting, Creativity and movement.
* BPDs need to have good pace, aerial ability and tackling.
* DLP and GK just need to be solid.
Also as you may see I had two different teams. An A team and a B team. My A team played every important game and many league games, while the B team played almost half of the league games and some games in the DFB. Thanks to the B team I could play with my best players with full condition, witch led to outclassing other world class clubs.
If you wonder something else, let me know. Also let me know if you tried this tactic and how it went.