Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available in our footer and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested, such as on our logon screen and registration page.
Your Personal Information
We store different information depending on whether you are a guest, or a registered member on our site.
We maintain log files of all requests for files on this website's web servers to help us prevent DOS attacks and other suspicious behaviour such as crawlers or spiders. Our log files only capture your IP address, and do not capture any other personal information. These log files are pruned and removed on a rolling 30 day window automatically.
If you are a registered member, we store:
- The IP address at time of registration - We use this to help detect members who have multiple "alias" accounts which are against our rules.
- Username - This is set by you at registration time and is used as a public-facing identifier for you as a member. You can change this at any time by contacting an administrator.
- Email Address - This is set by you at registration time and is used to help us ensure you are a real user and not a "bot" account. This is then stored so that you can reset your password at any time should you forget it. You can change this at any time in the Settings section of your profile.
As a registered member you can also optionally enhance your profile by adding the following details which are public facing. These can be changed or removed at any time:
- Profile photo
- Profile background image
- Date of birth
- Your location
- Your nationality
- The device you play the game on
- The club you support
- The club you are currently managing in-game
If you choose to post or comment on our website, we also store the IP address you used at the time of the post. This is again used in order for us to help detect members using multiple "alias" accounts, or users who are sharing accounts. These per-post IPs are pruned every 60 days from our database.
If you are a registered user and wish to see all the data we hold on you, please contact an administrator who will be able to export and send a copy of your data to you within 30 days of the request.
Premium Membership Customers
If you hold a premium membership with us, depending on when you purchased your membership, we may also hold the following data on your user account:
Full Name and Billing Address - This was previously required by Paypal in order to allow you to make payments without creating an account.
- Note: This information is going to be regularly pruned from our database once dispute periods have elapsed
If you have any questions regarding this data, please contact us.
Emails we Send
If you are registered, depending on your notification settings, you may receive emails from us informing you about a personal message you have received, or an update to a file you are watching. You have full control over these emails at all times by changing your settings on the above page. All emails sent will contain a link to change your notification settings for that particular email type.
When you registered, you had the option to opt-in for "administrator emails". We may occasionally send these out in the form of a bulk-newsletters to all of our members who have opted in. These newsletters will contain important information about the community or the game, or highlight particular pieces of content. All of these emails we send will contain an "unsubscribe" link which can be used to remove yourself from any future mailings, or you can change your settings at any time by unchecking the "Send me news and information" checkbox on the notification settings page.
Cookies set by this site are not shared with any third parties and any cookies that are set by are used solely on a per session basis. Specifically, we set the following cookies:
- ips4_IPSSessionFront - A per-visit unique identifier which we use for immediate notifications to your browser.
- ips4_device_key - A one-way hashed identifier for your device and browser containing your User Agent which is used within your own settings section to identify where your account is currently logged in, allowing you to log out other sessions.
- ips4_ipsTimezone - A per-visit predicted Timezone based on the location of your IP address. This is only used within your browser in order for the timestamps of posts to appear correctly.
- ips4_login_key - A one-way hashed identifier of your password so that we can confirm you are logged in. If you have "Remember Me" checked on the login form, this will be a static cookie for 365 days.
ips4_member_id - A unique identifier for your account in our database which we use to verify the
ips4_login_keycookie against. If you have "Remember Me" checked on the login form, this will be a static cookie for 365 days.
The Cookies that are set by this site are required in order for this website to function correctly. If you do not agree to these Cookies being stored on your device, please do not proceed with logging in to the website or registering. Disabling cookies in your web browser will give you a very limited, if not unusable experience of our website because of these limitations.
There are also Cookies that are set by third-parties and our service providers (see below). These cookies are used for:
- Personal advertising preferences, to ensure that you will only see advertisements relevant to you.
- Visitor tracking information such as measuring the number of new vs. returning visitors this site is receiving, and to ensure website performance.
- Submitting posts to your Facebook and Twitter account(s), should this be enabled in your settings area.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411
- Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
We also provide a Cookie management tool here where you can disallow specific cookies from our third parties (see below) from being saved on your device. This does not affect the essential cookies mentioned above.
Third Party Use
We use a number of third-party services on our website, including:
We use Google Analytics to help us understand which pages our visitors are viewing and to learn about trends. Google will collect your IP address and generate a unique identifier for you including your browser and location/region. This data is anonymised and we cannot identify a specific user at any point.
You can install the official Google Analytics browser add-on if you wish to avoid your data being collected.
We use Google Adsense in order to help us finance the running of the website. Depending on the specific advertisement, your IP address may be sent to the advertiser in order to target you based on your location or any historical interests, tailed by Google, from other sites you have visited and interests you have shown.
You can amend your preferences at any time on the official Ad Settings section of Google. You can also opt out of the AdSense partner network cookie using those settings or using the Network Advertising Initiative's multi-cookie opt-out mechanism here.
We use ComScore, Google Tag Manager, Crazy Egg, Facebook Audience and Google Analytics Audience to help our advertising providers understand how our users are interacting with and using the advertisements.
We allow you to login to a forum account with a linked Twitter, Facebook, or Google account. If you use any of these options, your IP address and browser information will be passed onto these providers for their own security and analytical purposes.
For more information on these services' privacy policies, please refer to them directly:
- Google: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/en/privacy
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy
- Avocet: http://avocet.io/privacy-policy
- OpenX: https://www.openx.com/legal/privacy-policy/
- PulsePoint: https://www.pulsepoint.com/privacy-policy.html
- Sovrn: https://www.sovrn.com/privacy-policy/
- Comscore: https://www.comscore.com/About-comScore/Privacy-Policy
- Network N (Privacy): https://www.network-n.com/network-privacy-policy/
- Network N (Cookie): https://www.network-n.com/network-cookie-policy/
Right to Deletion
If you are a member on this website and wish to have your account and other personal data deleted, please contact an administrator via private message, or email (support [at] fmmvibe [dot] com) to get yourself removed from our account database and any other information we hold deleted.
Please note that we do not routinely delete your posted content at the same time as this, and will instead mark your content as a "Guest" contribution. If you wish to have content removed as well, please include this within your request to discuss your options.
If you wish to delete a specific topic or post you have made, please contact an administrator via private message or email (support [at] fmmvibe [dot] com) to discuss your options.
Protecting the privacy of children is especially important for us. Although we do not restrict our registration systems to a specific age group, no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13. If we come across a member of this age we will do our best to remove any personally identifiable information about this member.