Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Ruben Amorim Tactic 3-4-3

Hi guys, this is my first tactic that I publish and I would also like your help to improve the tactic. This tactic is an attempt to recreate Ruben Amorim's tactic from Sporting, here below I will show the tactic and some results. So far I've only done half the season but I hope you like it

My goal with this tactic is to make it work for any team

IMG_0775.png

IMG_0776.png

IMG_0777.png

IMG_0778.png

IMG_0779.png

IMG_0780.png

IMG_0781.png

IMG_0782.png

IMG_0786.png

IMG_0784.png

IMG_0785.png

IMG_0787.png

IMG_0788.png

IMG_0789.png

IMG_0790.png

IMG_0791.png

IMG_0792.png

1 hour ago, mik3lourenco said:

@DanEnglish Hello, could you analyze my tactic and give your opinion on how to recreate Ruben Amorim's tactic or get it as similar as possible?

Unfortunately I am not familiar with Ruben Amorim's tactic from Sporting.

However looking at your tactic, I wouldn’t recommend only two CMs in central midfield - they are very static roles. To be more effective in the match engine, you may want to change at least one to another role (RP, B2B, etc).

🙂 

8 hours ago, DanEnglish said:

Unfortunately I am not familiar with Ruben Amorim's tactic from Sporting.

However looking at your tactic, I wouldn’t recommend only two CMs in central midfield - they are very static roles. To be more effective in the match engine, you may want to change at least one to another role (RP, B2B, etc).

🙂 

At least i need one defensive role what you recommend ?

On 25/01/2024 at 16:29, mik3lourenco said:

At least i need one defensive role what you recommend ?

Either an anchor or BWM.

Why? You are using a midfield two, which can be overloaded by an opposition midfield three (and you don’t want to give an opposition AMC lots of time and space). Both anchor and BWM should drop a little deeper / central to cover an opposition AMC 👍 

Posted (edited)

Okay let me chip in some advice based on watching Sporting CP and some Almorin Tactical Analysis. Almorin tends to make use of Inverted Wingers who tend to make diagonal runs inside to fill up the Space behind the Striker who tends to stay forward and pin the Opponents CB back. Using the Inverted Wingers also give more freedom to the Wingbacks (who are crucial to Almorin Tactics and Philosophy) to Push up and overlap and also looks to maintain width. Coming to the Midfield he uses a BWM in Hjulmand who is good at winning the ball back and progressing it and a RP in Morita who always makes himself available to receive and Progress the Ball. Coming to the Defense. The Left and Right Defenders take the role of BPD while the Middle Defender takes the role of a Libero cause he tends to form a Double Pivot with the DM during Build up. Coming to team instructions, I would use a Balanced width and a Fast Tempo also the Passing style should be set to DIRECT cause Sporting always wants to get the Ball into the Opponents final third as quickly as possible, Speaking of final third i would select only the WORK INTO BOX.

So that's my own view on the Ruben Almorin Tactics hope it helps.

Edited by AncientOne105
Posted (edited)
Em 04/11/24 às 05:02, AncientOne105 disse:

Ok, deixe-me dar alguns conselhos baseados em assistir ao Sporting CP e alguma Análise Tática Almorin. Almorin tende a fazer uso de Asas Invertidas que tendem a fazer corridas diagonais para dentro para preencher o Espaço atrás do Atacante que tende a ficar à frente e prender os Oponentes CB de volta. O uso dos Asas Invertidas também dá mais liberdade aos Wingbacks (que são cruciais para a Tática e Filosofia de Almorin) para empurrar e sobrepor e também procura manter a largura. Chegando ao meio-campo, ele usa um BWM em Hjulmand que é bom em ganhar a bola de volta e progredi-la e um RP em Morita que sempre se disponibiliza para receber e progredir a bola. Vindo para a Defesa. Os Defensores de Esquerda e Direita assumem o papel de BPD, enquanto o Defensor do Meio assume o papel de um Libero porque ele tende a formar um Pivô Duplo com o DM durante o Build up. Chegando às instruções da equipe, eu usaria uma largura equilibrada e um ritmo rápido, também o estilo de passagem deve ser definido como DIRETO, porque o Sporting sempre quer colocar a bola no terço final dos oponentes o mais rápido possível, falando do terço final, eu selecionaria apenas o WORK INTO BOX.

Então essa é a minha opinião sobre as táticas de Ruben Almorin, espero que ajude.

Then the midfield player are on DM position right? And the striker use Advance Forward?

like this ?

IMG_2215.png

IMG_2216.png

IMG_2217.png

Edited by mik3lourenco