Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Franky's RELENTLESS Tactic

Hit a massive blip half way through a season and tried this, then lost 5 games in a row haha. Then I changed striker to AF and mentality to control and won 4 of the last 5 despite being against the top 5 teams. Game changer.

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, BigL1 said:

Hit a massive blip half way through a season and tried this, then lost 5 games in a row haha. Then I changed striker to AF and mentality to control and won 4 of the last 5 despite being against the top 5 teams. Game changer.

My guess is your striker is almost certainly more suited to the AF role, either because he's quick or is lacking in work rate.

Edited by Franky1971
Posted (edited)

Can winger role be inverted winger or just strictly inside forward? Bc both do about same in my experience.

Edited by Immortalized
More explanation

Hello Frank , i manage the Fenerbahçe and i have good squad but sometimes i cannot score against small clubs . What can i do ? Btw thx for tactic buddy .

On 16/04/2024 at 20:23, Jay2311 said:

Anyone having issues with away games? Seem to struggle to score in them 

There's no context. How good is your team and how good are the opposition???........ without that, an impossible question to answer.

On 04/05/2024 at 13:34, Immortalized said:

Can winger role be inverted winger or just strictly inside forward? Bc both do about same in my experience.

I've never used an inverted winger but I'm guessing the difference is he won't cut inside as much and instead look to cross from the byline. If your winger has good pace, dribbling and crossing and you play a right footer on the right/left footer on the left then I think he'll do well as an inverted winger.

12 hours ago, Turkey21 said:

Hello Frank , i manage the Fenerbahçe and i have good squad but sometimes i cannot score against small clubs . What can i do ? Btw thx for tactic buddy .

Hi, send me your save game file. I will have a look and make some suggestions.

11 hours ago, Franky1971 said:

Hiçbir bağlam yok. Takımınız ne kadar iyi ve rakip ne kadar iyi???........ bu olmadan cevaplanması imkansız bir soru.

Hiç ters çevrilmiş bir kanat oyuncusu kullanmadım ama sanırım aradaki fark, içeriyi çok fazla kesmemesi ve bunun yerine kenar çizgisinden ortayı atması. Eğer kanat oyuncunuzun temposu, top sürme ve orta yapma yeteneği iyiyse ve solda sağ/sol alt alanda sağ ayakla oynuyorsanız, o zaman onun ters bir kanat oyuncusu olarak iyi iş çıkaracağını düşünüyorum.

Merhaba, oyun kaydetme dosyanızı bana gönderin. Biraz bakıp önerilerde bulunacağım.

İm waiting . Thx .

fmm_save_1.fms

Posted (edited)

This tactic is great mate, having decent success with it. In my 4th year with Valencia now and I’ve won the league the last 3 years in a row. Got to my first European final last season and lost to Barca on pens. Lewis Ferguson seems to fit really well as a B2B, I’ve got Joao Neves as the RP at the moment and he’s doing really well but I think Lavia might be another good option.

I’m wondering how I make a striker ‘hard working’, is it literally just praise after a good game and it’ll eventually make them hard working? Also you mentioned there being an assistant manager app, what’s that? 

Editing to say I just praised Omorodion on his last match and recent form and he is now hard working. Hoping to see even more from him going forward. 🤞

Edited by shabadoo10
Added extra content.
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, shabadoo10 said:

This tactic is great mate, having decent success with it. In my 4th year with Valencia now and I’ve won the league the last 3 years in a row. Got to my first European final last season and lost to Barca on pens. Lewis Ferguson seems to fit really well as a B2B, I’ve got Joao Neves as the RP at the moment and he’s doing really well but I think Lavia might be another good option.

I’m wondering how I make a striker ‘hard working’, is it literally just praise after a good game and it’ll eventually make them hard working? Also you mentioned there being an assistant manager app, what’s that? 

Editing to say I just praised Omorodion on his last match and recent form and he is now hard working. Hoping to see even more from him going forward. 🤞

Hardworking is the game's wording for work rate and can be increased by praising or criticizing players. It's quite random as to when it happens but you'll get the message immediately after talking to the player that his work rate has improved. Good news is that the increase is permanent. My advice on talking to players is to only do so if their morale is below 'very good', otherwise they'll very quickly tire of it and start ignoring you so you don't want to overdo it. Also only talk to them if they are either starting the next game OR their morale is below 'okay'.

The assistant manager app can be downloaded from the download section and it allows you to see hidden attributes such as work rate, temperament, professionalism, big matches, injury proneness, CA and PA etc, etc.... bit of a cheat tool really but we all use it.

Edited by Franky1971
10 hours ago, Franky1971 said:

Hardworking is the game's wording for work rate and can be increased by praising or criticizing players. It's quite random as to when it happens but you'll get the message immediately after talking to the player that his work rate has improved. Good news is that the increase is permanent. My advice on talking to players is to only do so if their morale is below 'very good', otherwise they'll very quickly tire of it and start ignoring you so you don't want to overdo it. Also only talk to them if they are either starting the next game OR their morale is below 'okay'.

The assistant manager app can be downloaded from the download section and it allows you to see hidden attributes such as work rate, temperament, professionalism, big matches, injury proneness, CA and PA etc, etc.... bit of a cheat tool really but we all use it.

Ah okay, so it’s a news message and not just needed to check his coach report then? After the next match it wasn’t in Omorodion’s coach report any more so I’m guessing it hasn’t taken effect yet. Although, I have seen an upturn in form and in goals (he still drops a stinker every now and then tho).

IMG_0433.png

On 05/04/2024 at 12:35, Franky1971 said:

Always PF....... he gets caught offside less plus brings others into play really well, whilst still managing to be prolific.

What attributes do you look for? I have never thought about using one because they need tackling I think.

Best season I’ve had so far. Lost 1 match all season in the CL to Benfica of all teams in the league phase. 3 draws in La Liga and then 1 more to Bayern in the CL quarter finals. I love how the goals and assists are spread amongst the team. Diogo Costa was a game changer, I had Restes in net before and quite often he would make a poor pass that would be intercepted by the opposition striker leading to a goal conceded in an open net. Costa is just so much more comfortable, which makes sense with his better Decisions and Technique, in 93 games across a season and a half he’s only conceded 27 goals. 

IMG_0439.jpeg

IMG_0440.png

IMG_0441.png

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Rjgreeno said:

What attributes do you look for? I have never thought about using one because they need tackling I think.

No, the PF does not need good tackling ability as he's not putting in tackles, rather he's closing down and hurrying the defenders which denies them time on the ball to pick out passes and makes them go long so you win back possession more easily. The specific attribute required is work rate which will show in the player's personality details and/or the coach report as 'hardworking'.

On 01/06/2024 at 22:31, shabadoo10 said:

Ah okay, so it’s a news message and not just needed to check his coach report then? After the next match it wasn’t in Omorodion’s coach report any more so I’m guessing it hasn’t taken effect yet. Although, I have seen an upturn in form and in goals (he still drops a stinker every now and then tho).

If 'hardworking' doesn't show in the coach report, it means that whilst the player's work rate has improved, it's not yet reached the threshold of around 15 that is required before it shows in the coach report.

8 hours ago, shabadoo10 said:

Best season I’ve had so far. Lost 1 match all season in the CL to Benfica of all teams in the league phase. 3 draws in La Liga and then 1 more to Bayern in the CL quarter finals. I love how the goals and assists are spread amongst the team. Diogo Costa was a game changer, I had Restes in net before and quite often he would make a poor pass that would be intercepted by the opposition striker leading to a goal conceded in an open net. Costa is just so much more comfortable, which makes sense with his better Decisions and Technique, in 93 games across a season and a half he’s only conceded 27 goals. 

IMG_0439.jpeg

IMG_0440.png

IMG_0441.png

Nice....... this game is about upgrading your players, then giving each new signing a few months to bed into the system and gel with the rest of the team. It's why the second half of every season is almost always better than the first half (so long as squad depth and quality is adequate enough to handle injuries and fixture congestion).

Edited by Franky1971
Posted (edited)
On 18/05/2024 at 00:12, Turkey21 said:

Hi again. I've not had a look at the file you sent me but have come to a conclusion after playing some more and that is to actually abandon this tactic because it's just not as effective any more after the latest update. Instead, I'd strongly recommend trying my SLICK tactic as that one seems to have got even better than before............... 

Edited by Franky1971