Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Changes.txt

3 hours ago, Bernard bernard said:

Screenshot_20190411-182329.thumb.png.68f827b3abc63c94555b6e38bd2ab971.pngMake a new game as an unemployed, then save the game, then go to changes.txt file & Edit like the picture above then open the game that you saved earlier.

Thank you but didn't work mate any chance.if I send you my changes.txt you can take a look will send you 2 one IV edited and one I saved before I edited 

13 minutes ago, Markiboi19 said:

Thank you but didn't work mate any chance.if I send you my changes.txt you can take a look will send you 2 one IV edited and one I saved before I edited 

Yeah, let me see ur changes.txt file

Add first & last name which you have saved as unemployed, then put changes.txt 👇android/data/fmm19/file/installed. Then clear cache skin 👇Andoid/data/fmm19/file/application support/sport interactive/fmm19/normal/caches/

changes.txt

24 minutes ago, Bernard bernard said:

Add first & last name which you have saved as unemployed, then put changes.txt 👇android/data/fmm19/file/installed. Then clear cache skin 👇Andoid/data/fmm19/file/application support/sport interactive/fmm19/normal/caches/

changes.txt

Thank you mate but still showing fake players 

16 minutes ago, Bernard bernard said:

Did u buy the game ?

Yes through android play store do I need to reload skin in game

Edited by Markiboi19
3 minutes ago, Markiboi19 said:

Yes through android play store do I need to clear cache in game?

Yeah go to Android/data/fmm19/file/application_support/sport interactive/fmmobile19/normal/caches delete file over there.

13 minutes ago, Bernard bernard said:

Delete itScreenshot_20190412-011044.thumb.png.c6c5784c4d3618cca17d05b3fba7bb54.png

Did as you instructed mate but didn't work  plus I lost all the right competition names when I used the changes.txt you sent thank you for trying though I'm using the real name fix from FM mobile if that helps

19 minutes ago, Markiboi19 said:

Did as you instructed mate but didn't work  plus I lost all the right competition names when I used the changes.txt you sent thank you for trying though I'm using the real name fix from FM mobile if that helps

idk Why it doesn't work. But if you really want to manage Germany you can tell the name, the club you want to manage with german national team in or you want Germany only to manage.I'll make you one if u want

59 minutes ago, AndyGarciaLuna said:

Hola amigos gracias por sus aportes. Yo tengo el mismo problema. Podrías por favor hacerme un archivo de juego con mis datos para que pueda jugar?

mejor compra el juego primero

Screenshot_20190412-142237.png

Help, I can't seem to transfer out Sebastien Haller from frankfurt to West Ham. And instead of transferring Luka Jovic to Real Madrid, It shows that he is loaned from them. Is there something wrong in what I'm doing?

Screenshot_20190718_053355.jpg

Screenshot_20190718_053347.jpg

All of my transfers on my changes file have moved the players to the new clubs but they do not appear on the new team page and they never play games for the teams! If you search for them they appear at the clubs - anyone know what the problem is? 

For example Hazard is at Real Madrid when you search for hazard but when you go to Real Madrid’s team, he isn’t there! 

Driving me crazy!

5D1914D0-9C64-4227-BD32-7230FE0B3E77.png

C37D82D0-5497-4724-B614-0F4D64286B8F.png