Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics TACTIC PINUCCIO-MOU 4-2-3-1

The tactic works perfectly it was high scoring and high possession so I merged it with my other meta tactic and it was amazing 

I'm probably going to drop the complete tactics today or tomorrow 

Screenshot_20240316-192346.jpg

Screenshot_20240316-192837.jpg

Screenshot_20240316-192748.jpg

Screenshot_20240316-192741.jpg

Screenshot_20240316-192734.jpg

Screenshot_20240316-192503.jpg

Screenshot_20240316-192501.jpg

Posted (edited)

I like the feel of this tactic and that’s what’s important for me honestly. I see the shape and the movement of the players play out very nicely.. been testing it on FM23 (because I hadn’t moved on to 24) and it did well for me (I don’t look for undefeated seasons or 100 goals etc etc)..

I downloaded FM24 and started up with Leeds.. am just starting regular season (won first game) but friendlies felt really good.. the man marking like you said really gives the sense of what that Mourinho team played like.. I also made it Balanced rather than attacking because the team is a little light on quality.. I obviously switch around in game to attacking if I need a goal but even in balance the shots are being taken and if have the lead going into minute 75 I will move to time wasting or Counter depending on the opposition 

I moved the attacking focus to the left side as we have better suited players for that side:

switching the left to WB and IF because I like Summerville as a IF rather than winger and Firpo is a more natural WB

switched right to DFB and W because James on the right has better crossing

switched the A and CM and the NCB and CD) to maintain the balance in pattern..

as I start with no budget I can’t buy a backup left WB (Leeds only has firpo as a natural.. Leeds never have enough left sided WBs lol) so I expect I will rotate to right side a lot to compensate (pray firpo doesn’t get injured) and move struijk to DFB on the left so it will be an interesting season! 

Edited by Darabeel