Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Struggling with AFC Wimbledon

Posted (edited)

I am new to the game I had a save idea of AFC Wimbledon. On the first day at the club the first thing I did was sell some old and useless players. I didn't buy anyone in the first season but I did loan some players from the efl league one . I tried multiple tactics still I am lurking around the mid table between the 10th and the 14th spot if anyone knows how can I get out of it please help me.

Edited by rameezfr

Seems 10th to 14th is decent if you haven’t reinforced / bought in any plsyers. What’s your Boards expectations on your final league position?

You’ve said you have tested multiple tactics - which ones have you tested?

Lastly - I don’t think there’s an OP tactic which will get you promoted with a weak squad. You will likely need to pick / create a good tactic(s) AND bring in reinforcements, if you want to do better than 10-14th. 

On 17/04/2024 at 12:25, DanEnglish said:

Seems 10th to 14th is decent if you haven’t reinforced / bought in any plsyers. What’s your Boards expectations on your final league position?

You’ve said you have tested multiple tactics - which ones have you tested?

Lastly - I don’t think there’s an OP tactic which will get you promoted with a weak squad. You will likely need to pick / create a good tactic(s) AND bring in reinforcements, if you want to do better than 10-14th. 

I posted this on 12th of April and this got approved just yesterday in these 8 days achieved good success I tried a 5 in the back formation and ended up in the promotion playoffs there are Got promoted to league one