Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 [Update] FMH 2015 Pre Editor v1.0.1

jaymarvels

RicME85, then you need add the player who is missing.

If the player is in other database, you can write down the pkayer infor and attributes and add him to a new database.

Tried that but for some reason players have the surname Odegaard. I loaded the database up and changed Odegaard to what it should be and it still reverts.

RicME85, then you need add the player who is missing.

If the player is in other database, you can write down the pkayer infor and attributes and add him to a new database.

Tried that but for some reason players have the surname Odegaard. I loaded the database up and changed Odegaard to what it should be and it still reverts.

I have reported to Jay when you creat new name, the last name odegaard will lost.

you can add one more last name Odegarrd.

Hi jay when I create a new player it says this

Unhandheld exception has occurred in your application.if you click continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.if you click quit the application will close immediately

Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Unhandheld exception has occurred in your application.if you click continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.if you click quit the application will close immediately

Have you succeeded to add new players?

When I adding new players, I receive error message when I click "add player". 

I just ignore it and save database and reload database again for adding next player. 

Have you succeeded to add new players?

When I adding new players, I receive error message when I click "add player".

I just ignore it and save database and reload database again for adding next player.

No it won't add the player every time I click add the player I get this caption

I get that error when editing players.

When moving players to new clubs that error comes up randomly.

If I hit cancel on that popup then save database then cancel on the player screen they transfer is still there though but I don't get the message about edits remaining.

Have stopped editing until the next update Jay told me about.

Hi jay hope youre well! Just wondering if you knew the location of the game data files on the ios device? I remember accessing them last year to use the pre editor, but on this years game i just cant find them! I know the site doesnt endorse jb but if you can help me out id appreciate! Desperate to use this editor of yours!

Cheers pal

Same thing is happening with me ,any clue Jaymarvels ??