Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help PA and Position of Son

Joewins

Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere already - I wanted to know what factors influence a manager’s son when they are generated. Is the PA and position based on the player who retires, almost like an Evogen? Or is it based on the club reputation and training facilities like any other youth player or perhaps the manager’s achievements?

Also, can Evogens appear at a club you are managing? I have a suspiciously good youth player and can’t find who I think it might be at any other club, normally they stand out like a sore thumb!

Don't worry - found it

Trying to think of the best way to word this:

Your son is "player A". Player A is a regen of your nationality. He was going to regen anyway but as his 'regeneration' is due at the same time as you unlocking your son, he regens at your club with your name at the time of the tesimonial. Does that make sense?

1 hour ago, Mikee1984 said:

How does your son appear in the game what do you have to do?

Buy a player. Have him play at least one game per season for a minimum of 10 years and then have him retire at your club. For example, you are Real Madrid, you buy Neymar, play him every season for 10 years and then he decides to retire whilst still playing for RM (ie have a testimonial year) - bingo you should get a Son. However if you were to play him for 10 years but then sold him at 34 years of age back to Barca where he retires - then you fail.

Or you can buy it from the store.

59 minutes ago, phila said:

Buy a player. Have him play at least one game per season for a minimum of 10 years and then have him retire at your club. For example, you are Real Madrid, you buy Neymar, play him every season for 10 years and then he decides to retire whilst still playing for RM (ie have a testimonial year) - bingo you should get a Son. However if you were to play him for 10 years but then sold him at 34 years of age back to Barca where he retires - then you fail.

Or you can buy it from the store.

Thanks for the reply mate, I'll put it to the test very soon.

Best chances in my opinion are to try get a son from Lahm or Neuer who both generally will retire after their ten years around 2020 ? - Although in my current save Neuer is retiring in 2023

Edited by M4cc4n4