Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Overall Understanding!

Hi I'm an old member of Vibe who just recently started playing football manager again but I've missed out on last year and half of this year and I just have a few questions! 

-I was wondering if game elements have changed as I have found that throughout the season my team goes through very odd periods. For example I am in League 1 with Chorley and we start the season with 1 win from 5 but then we go on a 9 win streak followed by 4 defeats and 2 loses. My question is has the game changed and is there a way to stop these bad spells from happening?

- Another one is I haven't had any youth gens in 2 1/2 seasons? Is this normal on this game or is something wrong?

-Is there any certain style of play that is dominant on this game? I remember a few years ago there was a 4-3-2-1 that scored many goals and could get you winning national cups whilst still being in the conference! 

Thanks for your help! -J

1) Form can be dependent a lot on your players. Do you play a lot of youngsters or have signed many new players?

2) This happens more if you have a small squad.

3) If on Enhanced engine there isn't anything that is really dominant, it depends a lot on adapting.