Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Attributes in young players

What do you look for ? 

Mare there stats such as mental you personally need to see that are high or do you just go by overall stats and the scout report ?

Also is there a particular region you find fruitful for finding good youth regens ?

Just looking for people's criteria on young players.

I try to look for attributes for that suit their positions (not roles). I try to avoid basing the search attributes for their preferred roles. I have had many young players who don't develop according to their preferred roles.

I mostly look for good players on the Scouting Report and perhaps that's why I can't find hidden gems, I guess.

I will pay attention to some attributes which are difficult to improve by training, for example, Aerial, creativity, teamwork...

Look around the south American leagues, you can always go into the Boca squad page a be sure of finding something good. I try to avoid poor personalities and players with low stamina (anything below 8 will struggle to play regularly), as even with intensive training it wont be higher than 13 by the time they are in their peak. Basically any attributes that aren't on the left collum of the stats page, because they don't grow as well.