Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat App?

Hi there, I'm fairly new on the site but enjoy using it and have been posting a fair amount to the extent that I am considering getting a membership. I was thinking about the possibility of an app for Vibe. I understand that there may be some sort of obstacles/restrictions but personally believe that it could help the site and allow easier access by mobile for users, which is why I am enquiring about the possibility/potential of an app.

Would be great to get some sort of a reply from admins and see what other users think of the idea. If there is already a thread relating to this subject I would love a link.

Cheers.

Going to move this into the site suggestions when you reply.

This idea has been discussed but the cost and time outweighs the benefits. As what is just a hobby there isn't enough financial backing to do something on this scale and maintain it, where as we have a Mobile Responsive website which really works exactly the same as an app. Most devices now allow you to shortcut websites on the home screen as if it were an app