Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help I keep getting the "Unable to load saved date"

Everytime I exit out and enter again a few minutes later , I keep getting the "Unable to Load Saved Game" or "This game contains a Large Database and your device has insufficient memory" .

The thing is , I have at least 7GB on my iPhone 5s and I have no idea why it keeps showing that.

Any HELP would be much appreciated. 

Thanks.

~GamingWithoutRules

IMG_6791.PNG

IMG_6792.PNG

Has your game frozen?

I see this after clearing the game when the screen freezes, I presumed this was part of it. 

Maybe they are 2 separate things and I'm just lucky getting all the bugs lol. 

1 minute ago, billy2shots said:

Has your game frozen?

I see this after clearing the game when the screen freezes, I presumed this was part of it. 

Maybe they are 2 separate things and I'm just lucky getting all the bugs lol. 

My game doesn't freeze haha. Sometimes during a match , I will go off and go to a different app such as Whatsapp and when I go back , I accidentally clear the game. And then , tadaaa. This happens.

2 minutes ago, GamingWithoutRules said:

My game doesn't freeze haha. Sometimes during a match , I will go off and go to a different app such as Whatsapp and when I go back , I accidentally clear the game. And then , tadaaa. This happens.

It sounds like the problems are related then because although your game doesn't  freeze you are doing the same as what I have to do in so much as closing the game down the wrong way. i.e. Not exiting the app correctly  

The game did used to have issues with people not closing it down properly as Billy said. I'd suggest waiting for FT, saving and exiting the app by closing it in game before leaving. Hopefully that should stop your issues :)