Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Frustrated!!

My list of grips

1 wonder tactics don't work 

iv'e tried every wonder tactic and they don't work ,it's either I lose 1 nil or if I am in the lead the opposition either draw or win in the last 20 mins

2 can't discipline players 

currently have a striker who was averaging a goal a game ,now hasn't scored in 10 games with a rating of 6.still can't discipline him in player interactions 

3 player injuries 

players always getting injured 

4 overpriced players 

I've been playing football manager handheld/mobile for years

I'm currently playing fmm16 as fmm17 is to frustrating 

Edited by Stringfellow hawk

1. seems like your gripe is that you can't get a tactic that wins every game.

Solution. experiment with the tactics. take a wonder tactic and change roles around a bit, use players more suited to the role you're using etc.

2. a 10 match run of poor form wouldn't justify a warning in real life either. bench him, use him as a super sub until his form picks up. he may also be "slightly tired"

3. are the injuries occurring in matches or training? If training then reduce the intensity levels if matches then you're unlucky

4. I think this is one of the biggest improvements this year. Player values reflect real life trends. I've also noticed this year that I don't have to pay 1.5/2 times or more the player valuation very often. Even with wonderkids.