Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Non-league eight seasons ago...

So I took over Lincoln City FC to start my new career side I read they had never been in the top-flight in their 130-year history. Got three straight promotions to start my career, then two years in the Championship (second and promoted on goal differential in year two), then sixth, fourth, and now first in the Premiership. Plus a Europa League title and Champions League title in consecutive years. Pretty happy with things! If anyone has any questions about tactics don't hesitate to ask, I'm not amazing at this game but I'm happy to help if I can.

Screenshot_2017-04-27-23-33-50.png

Screenshot_2017-04-28-12-34-47.png

Screenshot_2017-04-27-23-52-58.png

Screenshot_2017-04-27-23-33-34.png

Daniel, here are my tactics (EME). On the instructions tab everything is the same except the primary outlet is always the advanced playmaker and the passing focus is almost always center. If the opponent runs a diamond against me then I'll switch to either mixed or both flanks, but I like going right up the middle. I like keeping primary attacker empty since I invested a lot of money into the attacking options and I want all of them to be a threat. And Bati, my bad, I honestly forgot about the first post.I'll keep any future updates in this post. Cheers.

Screenshot_2017-04-29-14-59-59.png

Screenshot_2017-04-29-14-59-51.png