Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Unable to improve staff badge level

Jojo_

I currently am in the process of starting at the bottom and moving my way up the leagues. I am in Sky Bet League 2. I now need to improve my backroom staff, according to the team report.

All my staff have bronze badges, and I want to get them to silver. Unfortunately I cannot find on staff search anyone with silver accreditation interested in joining my club. All my staff have natural aptitude, but no-one can pass the exam to upgrade.

I have resorted to trying reloading with each failure as I don't have the money anymore, but they always fail. Nothing I have found online discusses this. Is there anything I can do to help with this, or do I need to pay for a tutor?

12 hours ago, Jojo_ said:

I currently am in the process of starting at the bottom and moving my way up the leagues. I am in Sky Bet League 2. I now need to improve my backroom staff, according to the team report.

All my staff have bronze badges, and I want to get them to silver. Unfortunately I cannot find on staff search anyone with silver accreditation interested in joining my club. All my staff have natural aptitude, but no-one can pass the exam to upgrade.

I have resorted to trying reloading with each failure as I don't have the money anymore, but they always fail. Nothing I have found online discusses this. Is there anything I can do to help with this, or do I need to pay for a tutor?

continue with the game and try at a later date.  When one of mine was failing the test and i couldn't get a gold staff when i search.  i just kept hiring a sliver staff and tried the test,  if he fails i would sack immediately and try another.  only did that three times before i got one that passed (note i had money)