Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help different saves, same device HELP

GoldXavi

I have a problem, which I decided not to post on the FMM19 bug list bc there's a possibility it's a problem in my device.

The last few weeks of FMM18 I encountered it too, but didn't give it much attention bc 19 was coming out.

So it's basically that at different times of the day, when I press load game it happens that the save I was playing on earlier isn't there, so I create a new second one. And then I save it, close the game for a while.

When I reopen the game and load my save, the latest one isn't there, but the one I had before and didn't show up last time was there.

And it's a loop.

I'm assuming the app is having trouble w reading the files.

Please help ASAP

Example below: (look at the time)

Screenshot_20181104-200538.png

Screenshot_20181104-202430.png

Edited by GoldXavi

What device please? Do you have saves on both the SD and the internal data? If so, can I get screens of the documents folder from both?

15 hours ago, Alari said:

What device please? Do you have saves on both the SD and the internal data? If so, can I get screens of the documents folder from both?

Device is Mi A1.

I don't think there is any save on the SD card as I searched "FM_save" and it only gave me the result on my internal storage.

I also found out that I have 2 document folders which contain the same exact content and when I rename any file in any of the two folders it is renamed in the other one too automatically, but it might just be a mirrored folder.

Screenshot_20181105-163720.png

Screenshot_20181105-163730.png

1 minute ago, Alari said:

That's interesting. What's the icon on the folder on your explorer?

You mean on the documents folder? It's just an icon for document reader/editor app

1 hour ago, GoldXavi said:

Device is Mi A1.

I don't think there is any save on the SD card as I searched "FM_save" and it only gave me the result on my internal storage.

I also found out that I have 2 document folders which contain the same exact content and when I rename any file in any of the two folders it is renamed in the other one too automatically, but it might just be a mirrored folder.

Screenshot_20181105-163720.png

Screenshot_20181105-163730.png

So is there a solution to all this or? @Alari

Edited by GoldXavi

I'm very confused by this two folder thing and am wondering if it could be connected. To be honest it's a bit difficult knowing what to do, a few people report this each year but we have never been able to get it to happen.

I'm interested to know if it will still happen without your SD card in, or if you select to move game to SD card?