Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Fiete Arp 1k - Complete.

As you are all probably deep into the new edition of the game, I won't bore you with  a long post. I originally completed a 1k with Fiete Arp, just scraping over the line:

So having completed that, and messed around with the game some more, i thought i would try again, feeling confident i could improve on the totals. I started this save a while back, and even with the new version out, I felt i needed to push on and finish this, and finally i have.

The player needs little intrdouction, a 17 year old German Striker from Hamburg, who a glance at some of the threads on here reveals himself to be something of a FMM2018 Legend.

Transfer wise, first season i signed Arp, Goretzka, Upamecano and a few younger players from Portugal, including Dalot & Marques. These complimented the large squad i inherited. Moving forwards, each summer i tried to add 1/2 really top tier players whilst moving on the lesser lights of the squad. Season two brings the return of several decent loaness in Horta, Talisca and Cristante, and i added Tah & Bernardo Silva to them. The following three summers were used to recruit Henrichs, Hernandez, De Ligt, Savic, & Havertz. The Benfica squald already contained some real gems in Zivkovic, Felix, Horta, Carvalho, Dias, Pinto & Fernandes. After that intial 5 yeras of summer recruitment, I didnt buy too many players, the odd youth promotion and a few cheap regens, I luckily, had the Ronaldo regen come through the Academy and he was retrained to be a right winger and attacking midfielder.

Anyway, too much waffle, here's the numbers...........

FieteArp.jpg

I gave up with the save, with Arp aged 36, and beginning to struggle, he got sent off in the final game of the season which seemed like a sign to stop.

So after 19 straight League title wins, 8 Champions League victories and 58 further Cup Trohies, I could go no further. Teh team were beginning to struggle in the last season i played, winning the league but starting to lose more and more, draw games that should have been won, and it was starting to feel like the team were carrying the legendary Arp as the goals still arrived but not nearly as many or as often.

ArpFinal.PNG

I never paid a grrat deal of attention to the league table, i knew i was winning most of my games and wasn't going to get caught. All of the focus is simply on how many goals i can get Arp to score. There was one perfect season in amongst the 19 seasons i played which i had no idea was on until i saw the table at te end of that season:

Unbeaten.PNG

4 hours ago, DavidVilla07 said:

As you are all probably deep into the new edition of the game, I won't bore you with  a long post. I originally completed a 1k with Fiete Arp, just scraping over the line:

So having completed that, and messed around with the game some more, i thought i would try again, feeling confident i could improve on the totals. I started this save a while back, and even with the new version out, I felt i needed to push on and finish this, and finally i have.

The player needs little intrdouction, a 17 year old German Striker from Hamburg, who a glance at some of the threads on here reveals himself to be something of a FMM2018 Legend.

Transfer wise, first season i signed Arp, Goretzka, Upamecano and a few younger players from Portugal, including Dalot & Marques. These complimented the large squad i inherited. Moving forwards, each summer i tried to add 1/2 really top tier players whilst moving on the lesser lights of the squad. Season two brings the return of several decent loaness in Horta, Talisca and Cristante, and i added Tah & Bernardo Silva to them. The following three summers were used to recruit Henrichs, Hernandez, De Ligt, Savic, & Havertz. The Benfica squald already contained some real gems in Zivkovic, Felix, Horta, Carvalho, Dias, Pinto & Fernandes. After that intial 5 yeras of summer recruitment, I didnt buy too many players, the odd youth promotion and a few cheap regens, I luckily, had the Ronaldo regen come through the Academy and he was retrained to be a right winger and attacking midfielder.

Anyway, too much waffle, here's the numbers...........

FieteArp.jpg

Could you share your tactic please?