Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Personality, Coach/Scout Report, and Dynamics

I'm currently trying to figure out the meaning of each personality, but I'm having trouble finding cases for some of the less common ones. I'd appreciate it if you guys can help me find more players with these personalities. The players in parentheses are the only ones I found with such personality.

• Intense (Mario Balotelli, Ezgjan Alioski, Emre Mor)
  • Selfish
  • Unfocused (Josh Windass, Barrie McKay)
  • Petulant (Brandon Barker, Dimitri Oberlin, Zeli Ismail, Adi Yussuf)
  • Highly Strung (Callum Burton, Harry McKirdy, Bruno Andrade, Nile Ranger, Mohammed Sagaf, Martin Woods)

In addition to that, does anyone know what makes Serge Aurier different from a relaxed player? I thought relaxed simply means unprofessional but Aurier with low professionalism and normal personality seems to have rejected my hypothesis.

For coach/scout report, I'm still trying to figure out the following:

• What marks the difference between "Dangerous in front of goal" and "Clinical finisher in the box"? I thought it has something to do with flair but somehow the two Villareal strikers have the latter despite their flair not being top level. Could it have something to do with the "real" hidden anticipation?
  • What makes a player "Has a tendency to bend the rules"? It seems to be related to sportsmanship and/or temperament but Reus, who has worse sportsmanship than Griezmann and worse temperament than Mertens, doesn't have that in his report. Could it be that this only happens when the average of these two attributes is below 10?
  • Why is Kingley Coman immune from "Lacks a cutting edge in the final third"? I believe it to be caused by poor creativity and passing (which is verified by Reus, Sancho, Vasquez, and Gnabry), but it doesn't appear for Coman. He's not as technically gifted as Sancho and not as hardworking as Vasquez, so what makes him so special?
  • How is "Can unlock opposition defenses" related to "Good passer of the ball"? I tried it on a few players with similar flair but some of them won't have the former if the latter doesn't show up when the player has good passing. What else is influencing it?

Lastly on squad dynamics, what attribute is influencing the "morale" sector? One thing I noticed is either the player themselves or one of their friends in the squad has something to complain about. However, in some cases the complainer isn't giving a negative influence but his friend is. What attribute is contributing to that?

If you guys have any other personality or coach/scout report issue to discuss about, please tell me. I'll be happy to figure them out.

Edited by eternalaurora

this is very interesting, have you tried the scout software that was posted, with this tool you can see hidden attributes, like some mentals that are not shown in the game. that could help

17 hours ago, holaguiao said:

this is very interesting, have you tried the scout software that was posted, with this tool you can see hidden attributes, like some mentals that are not shown in the game. that could help

I have. However the scouting tool doesn't automatically display the attributes so I have to check player by player to locate the ones with the personality I want to figure out. I couldn't have done this without its help though.

Edited by eternalaurora

Update:

Looked through the personalities of all first team players from the top 2 divisions in England, Germany, Italy, and Spain. Many have been found and one extra personality located. I'll be going over players from lower divisions in these countries in the future.

I think I can pretty much confirm that the report will display "Has a tendency to bend the rules" if the player's sportsmanship and temperament don't add up to 20.

Hypothesis on Coman: Coman's initial recommended role by the system is winger, which doesn't ask for high passing ability. Therefore, the system thinks it's not a big deal for Coman to have low passing. However, that's not the case for Sancho. It's probably the same logic why the coach report calls Bonucci out for having poor dribbling but not Chiellini since Chiellini's recommended role doesn't care about dribbling.

The hypothesis above might be able to explain the last question. The system thinks passing is unimportant for the player's recommended role so they won't even bother displaying it. "Can unlock opposition defenses" means a player has high passing and creativity but doesn't excel in flair. So here comes another question: does the comment "Good passer of the ball" get consumed by "Mercurial talent" the same way "Determined player" does by "Takes pride in his performances"?

Edited by eternalaurora

Update:

Went through Liga 3, League One, League Two, and National League. 2 new personalities located, 3 figured out. It's quite surprising that consistency can be linked to personality as well.

Once all personalities have been figured out, I will post a separate topic on personality.

Dangerous vs Clinical remains to be mysterious. Anyone would like to share some idea? 

Edited by eternalaurora