Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Conte's Chelsea Tri-Defender Tactics

aconte

Hi guys. I would like to share my Chelsea tactic. Currently, I’m on my third season using Chelsea. This formation gives me a lot of trophies without having so much purchase on the transfer market.

I also sell some Chelsea players from the initial season. The full recap can be seen in the screenshot below.

I retrain Salah to adapt to the attacking midfielder position (Shadow Striker) and put Lukaku on the CF position. This combo will definitely rule the league and always be on the top scorer list.

Please give testimony if you think these tactics work for you. Thank you.

P.S.: The first screenshot that shows my formation isn't my main squad. It's just the assistant pick according to their condition on the match day.

IMG_0156.PNG

IMG_0150.PNG

IMG_0151.PNG

IMG_0152.PNG

IMG_0153.PNG

IMG_0154.PNG

IMG_0155.PNG

IMG_0156.PNG

Edited by aconte
change the prefix
16 hours ago, Harikeish said:

Any specific reason for choosing a Sweeper rather than a libero?

Both sweeper and libero work on these tactics. However, based on my experience, the libero will work extra hard and spend more condition percentage. If you got some extra defender, then you can go using the libero.

11 hours ago, LostHorizons said:

Out of curiosity, where do you play Havertz? I play with Chelsea a lot and am always interested in where others play him.

personally i guess i would play him as SS

On 15/11/2021 at 13:44, LostHorizons said:

Out of curiosity, where do you play Havertz? I play with Chelsea a lot and am always interested in where others play him.

My main formation will be Lukaku on CF | Salah on SS | Havertz on AP

However, Havertz do his best as SS, but I got those two beast on my squad, so as a junior, Havertz will understand that.

I can't wait to give it a try, and then I'll give you feedback and mention that the team I use is Spaniard,I hope it will bring good luck. I am about to be expelled from the board of directors!:-(