Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 4-3-3( flat mid three)

Oseni

😁so, after a while lot of work and (actually I just went through the tactics index) I found a tactic that looked (beautiful) I picked it up tested it on my Villa save it was a 5-4-2 diamond (pretty sleek huh) no it wasn't even close to nice😂😂 but I believed in this tactic 🤷( cause it looked beautiful actually 😂)

I decided to do things on my own so I pushed the dmf in front of the backline into midfield to form a flat mid three 

And since Villa seems to have a plethora of wingers I pushed them to the wings leaving a lone striker 

So far it has been working like a charm 😊 💙Screenshot_20220802-094951.thumb.png.20fb14925d5b3c5c88d1527e9081948f.png

Screenshot_20220802-095433.png

Screenshot_20220802-095433.png

Screenshot_20220802-095405.png

Screenshot_20220802-095039.png

Screenshot_20220802-094926.png

Screenshot_20220802-094857.png

Screenshot_20220802-094830.png

Any chance you could rotate the screenshots? 😅

It's very similar to the tactic i'm currently using, except the WB and IF are both moved forward. It's a good all-round tactic - pretty solid defensively and can score a decent amount of goals. Only downside i've found it the CF doesn't score as many goals, but the IF's and 3 midfielders score enough to make up for it

49 minutes ago, HudsonOfSmeg said:

Any chance you could rotate the screenshots? 😅

It's very similar to the tactic i'm currently using, except the WB and IF are both moved forward. It's a good all-round tactic - pretty solid defensively and can score a decent amount of goals. Only downside i've found it the CF doesn't score as many goals, but the IF's and 3 midfielders score enough to make up for it

Yeah the cf doesn't score much but the midfield score like there's no tomorrow 😊