Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 4-2-1-3 (Just the Seekx of us)

Uncleseekx

Fourth paragraph is about the formation for those who are not not interested in the write up

After weeks of playing, think have finally found a formation that works for me. My previous formations on FMM 22 don't work anymore, prior to the ending of last year's game, developed a deadly 4-2-4 that worked wonders but didn't share it since the game was coming to an end, thought it was going to work this year but with inside forwards being way to wide, it made lot of formations not work.

My first season with the save, I was shaped up as a 4-2-3-1 cause that's what you can play with Manchester United from the get go. It was average at best. Not bringing in goals like I hoped, I thought it was because I didn't have good players, went into the second season again with tweaks, still not delivering then I changes to my 4-2-4 having players with Eriksen and Bruno on the wing as the window had gone. In January, changes had to be made, Casemiro and Eriksen sold, brought in Lautaro Martinez and Garnacho back from loan. With the changes, players were okay but not what I wanted. 

Before trying out this formation again, I had dedicated a save for the formation and it was ass, really bad. Don't know if it's because of the roles cause I prefer Advanced forwards upfront but it didn't work. Due to me not knowing what to play again, decided to try it one more time and I think the instructions made it better cause didn't want to play on narrow cause the formation was already narrow, we were playing on medium spacing in the ass save and the only reason I was on narrow was because of my 4-2-4, I forgot to change the instructions which actually turned out good.

Formation is named just the Seekx of us cause only six players are involved in the goals and assists. Switched to the shape in February of the season where we had only 22 games left. We scored 60 goals in the span of the matches. Don't know how it works but it works. Use a left footed player for the right striker position and vice versa. 

We averaged 10+ shots In every game we played. Corner tactic is the common mark keeper all stay back. For the last three league games, think the players played ass cause they had won the league. The UCL was just Atletico defending. Thier goals were a free kick and a 90+ counter attack. That's all. If you've got any questions, feel free to ask

Screenshot_20221215-182306~2.png

Screenshot_20221215-182323~2.png

Screenshot_20221215-182351~2.png

Screenshot_20221215-182403~2.png

Screenshot_20221215-182413~2.png

Screenshot_20221215-182425~2.png

Edited by Uncleseekx
4 hours ago, Rehans said:

how is the ball possession in match? the midfield looks empty

It's decent so far as you said considering the amount of players In the middle 

Screenshot_20221216-133108~2.png

Screenshot_20221216-133151~2.png

Screenshot_20221216-133215~2.png

Screenshot_20221216-133253~2.png

Screenshot_20221216-133319~2.png

Screenshot_20221216-133404~2.png

13 hours ago, Uncleseekx said:

It's decent so far as you said considering the amount of players In the middle 

Screenshot_20221216-133108~2.png

Screenshot_20221216-133151~2.png

Screenshot_20221216-133215~2.png

Screenshot_20221216-133253~2.png

Screenshot_20221216-133319~2.png

Screenshot_20221216-133404~2.png

that looks really good, so many shoots too while the "shoot on sight" option is not even on

After the update, i tried many tactics posted on this forum, but all of them unsuccessful. Mainly, because a test with an middle-high team on main divisions means that results are based on player attributes but the tactics aren't balanced and, most important, allowed  IA to find somehow solution to break down strategies. So I started to improve a tactic on my own (starting, whit good results, by a 4-4-2) but i still continue to give a read to the topics. And I arrived to this page.

I read the topic and I decided to try in new save (italian third division, average team predicted to play off placement, almost four o five teams more strong).

Even if I rarely could had the opportunity to place right footed forward to left (and viceversa) the tactic perform very well and I win the league with 6 matches to go and the Serie C Supercup (2 matches, 2 wins). 

The tactics is very solid and, even if you can risk often counterattacks, it's also balanced with DLMs, WBs e RP that cover all the half ground.

In some games, the offensive transitions among the six main players was spectacular.

Well done, my congratulations.

Ps I do not use team talks, I sold some players to save budget and inserted   free transfers (5 players, only 3 of them for the start formation). I set the corner exploit (EXACTLY what used in all tactics posted on the forum); the training I think is not so important if the player have the needed ability to fit the role. I played, for example, whitout natural AP, RP, DLF and i had only a DLM. This was not a problem; I trained each players on the role and all attackers on Complete forward.

Naturally, this isn't a plug n play tactic and need at least 10 league matches to show its potential.

Screenshot_2022-12-18-15-27-13-808_com.sega.soccer.eleven.jpg

Screenshot_2022-12-18-09-33-14-147_com.sega.soccer.eleven.jpg

Screenshot_2022-12-18-09-22-59-022_com.sega.soccer.eleven.jpg

6 hours ago, oskarsson81 said:

After the update, i tried many tactics posted on this forum, but all of them unsuccessful. Mainly, because a test with an middle-high team on main divisions means that results are based on player attributes but the tactics aren't balanced and, most important, allowed  IA to find somehow solution to break down strategies. So I started to improve a tactic on my own (starting, whit good results, by a 4-4-2) but i still continue to give a read to the topics. And I arrived to this page.

I read the topic and I decided to try in new save (italian third division, average team predicted to play off placement, almost four o five teams more strong).

Even if I rarely could had the opportunity to place right footed forward to left (and viceversa) the tactic perform very well and I win the league with 6 matches to go and the Serie C Supercup (2 matches, 2 wins). 

The tactics is very solid and, even if you can risk often counterattacks, it's also balanced with DLMs, WBs e RP that cover all the half ground.

In some games, the offensive transitions among the six main players was spectacular.

Well done, my congratulations.

Ps I do not use team talks, I sold some players to save budget and inserted   free transfers (5 players, only 3 of them for the start formation). I set the corner exploit (EXACTLY what used in all tactics posted on the forum); the training I think is not so important if the player have the needed ability to fit the role. I played, for example, whitout natural AP, RP, DLF and i had only a DLM. This was not a problem; I trained each players on the role and all attackers on Complete forward.

Naturally, this isn't a plug n play tactic and need at least 10 league matches to show its potential.

Screenshot_2022-12-18-15-27-13-808_com.sega.soccer.eleven.jpg

Screenshot_2022-12-18-09-33-14-147_com.sega.soccer.eleven.jpg

Screenshot_2022-12-18-09-22-59-022_com.sega.soccer.eleven.jpg

What surprises me about the tactic is how it does so well on defense. You'd think it'll be leaky but it isn't. With further testing, I don't think having the left foot on the right and vice versa makes a difference 

Edited by Uncleseekx