Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career The Brothers of Destruction - 1.5k twin Striker Challenge

17 minutes ago, deepheat83 said:

Need better than this every season from now on!!

Not getting the international job is killing me

This score i haven't achive till now ... Can u get this score with normal formation 4-4-2 or 4-2-2-2 or need 1 midfielder on AM position... I tried that and scored 94 goals by two strikers in Season 2 .. 

U bought wrong mentor for improve Aerial attribute of Strikers... Just buy Carrillo 17 Aerial... And other mentor who has leadership rating of 17-18 and And Aerial ability of 12 even and mentor 1st leadership to 11-12 and teamworks if below 15 .... Even midfielders and defenders also mentor Strikers if they have good kjar of milan

and most players who has high team work ratings have very good personality... So search players with high team work rating 17 and above .. u will find very solid mentors .. 

18 minutes ago, P.Rahul said:

U bought wrong mentor for improve Aerial attribute of Strikers... Just buy Carrillo 17 Aerial... And other mentor who has leadership rating of 17-18 and And Aerial ability of 12 even and mentor 1st leadership to 11-12 and teamworks if below 15 .... Even midfielders and defenders also mentor Strikers if they have good kjar of milan

and most players who has high team work ratings have very good personality... So search players with high team work rating 17 and above .. u will find very solid mentors .. 

Don't know if I would agree with that statement.

For starts I couldn't afford to sign Carrillo in the 1st season, so signed him in the 2nd.

Yes he is good for aerial but my strikers fell out with him.

All the strikers I bought had 15/16+ aerial, that wasn't the issue.

The issue was that the players kept falling out.

Can hall all the teamwork you want, if they fall out in training that it.

And after you've mentored them 2 or 3 times, they don't see any benefit of further mentoring.

added 0 minutes later
9 minutes ago, deepheat83 said:

Don't know if I would agree with that statement.

For starts I couldn't afford to sign Carrillo in the 1st season, so signed him in the 2nd.

Yes he is good for aerial but my strikers fell out with him.

All the strikers I bought had 15/16+ aerial, that wasn't the issue.

The issue was that the players kept falling out.

Can hall all the teamwork you want, if they fall out in training that it.

And after you've mentored them 2 or 3 times, they don't see any benefit of further mentoring.

My intention was to get the Denmark job ASAP, thats why I focused on Danish player,

This obviously hasn't happened so I am having a clear out now

Edited by deepheat83

Season 5 Results

Improvements on goals again this season, but I still want (need) more!!

Domestically we dominate again, its becoming a little repetitive in the Scotland now, as expected.

Continentally we did fairly well with the league fixtures, finishing 8th, made it to the round of 16 again, losing out 6-5 on agg to Atletico thanks to an 86th minute winner.

Internationally we won the World Cup with Spain,

Left after that and took over at France.

Still no sign of the elusive Denmark job.

Like I said not bothering with players signed / sold.

Not much transfer activity anyway

Rasmus = 104 = 422 / 1500 (1078 remaining)

Emil = 56 (again) = 231 / 1500 (1269 remaining)

Emil really starting to lag behind now!!

If they carry with what they are averaging;

Rasmus will hit 1500 within 18 seasons

Emil will hit 1500 within 33 seasons 🤦‍♂️

Think its about time we really put together a push to win something Continentally, its been coming for a while, missing out by the odd goal here and there or tough draw.

Going to look a freshening up the squad a bit this year so expect some changes.

League

Screenshot_20230524_163121_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Top Scorer

Screenshot_20230524_163136_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Top Assister

Screenshot_20230524_163140_FM23 Mobile.jpg

The Lads

Screenshot_20230524_163641_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20230524_163648_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Competitions

Screenshot_20230524_163155_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Edited by deepheat83

Nice score once again ... But ur 2nd Striker is not up to the mark ... And without int job this going to even tougher .. 

2-3 times full mentoring? Or u cancel it ... I cancel mentoring partnership every 1st msg arrive .. and use Aerial mentor in the last and give him full mentoring ... U can cancel mentoring 5 times ... in 5 times u can get professional, hardworking easily if u use good mentors ... I always use 18-19 rating hardworking Striker or mid fielder for mentoring... So every time u cancel u even if u dont get hard working it still increase rating by 1 if ur striker has 10-12 teamwork rating....u need to adjust player's all attribute rating as ur main mentor and than start final mentoring for improve only Aerial attribute...

This is my players after 1 season only jebbison is not good at Aerial attribute till now and he can only update 1 time before mentoring partnership end... Tezgel left 1 mentoring update so he easily reach atleast 18-19 ... And scarlett reach to 8-20 Aerial in just 1 season..

Screenshot_20230525-155015.thumb.jpg.be02fb418d9b4b194a3740abddbcd19b.jpgScreenshot_20230525-154958.thumb.jpg.b9f0c5e6de2099777c42fa1a0a2d672b.jpgScreenshot_20230525-155011.thumb.jpg.70c8bb7f7acca616bbb72426d93226ed.jpg

and this is Carrillo .. tezgel mentor in next Season...

Screenshot_20230525-145801.jpg

Great stuff man, just started reading and you've definitely got something on your hands. The Hojlund brothers are definitely a deadly duo, tried them out with Atalanta a while back, and within 3 years they were eating up Europe.

On 24/05/2023 at 23:37, deepheat83 said:

Emil will hit 1500 within 33 seasons 🤦‍♂️

I feel ya, currently doing a DT of my own and my striker with less aerialing seems to really be struggling. Seems to be getting better after I put him as a PF (was running a TF-TF duo) at the start of season 2, but he's still trailing behind by some margin. Might have to change the tactics around; currently running a 2-2-2-2-2, maybe move one CB up to CM (Bought Ampadu S1 and he already comes in able to slot in at CM), and one CM up to AM? I noticed you were running that, was wondering how it's been doing for ya so far. (If you wanna swap notes I'm down =P)

Anyways, another thing that helped a bit with the striker debacle was that I'd swap the positions of the two strikers (i.e striker that's usually PF goes to TF, and vice versa). While it does work, it still means that one striker will end up falling behind in the long run unless you keep switching them back and forth, not to mention the mild annoyance of losing the links with the other players on each side. Nevertheless, might be something that could work for ya.

Good luck with the save! 

Edited by BakaSotong
5 hours ago, BakaSotong said:

Great stuff man, just started reading and you've definitely got something on your hands. The Hojlund brothers are definitely a deadly duo, tried them out with Atalanta a while back, and within 3 years they were eating up Europe.

I feel ya, currently doing a DT of my own and my striker with less aerialing seems to really be struggling. Seems to be getting better after I put him as a PF (was running a TF-TF duo) at the start of season 2, but he's still trailing behind by some margin. Might have to change the tactics around; currently running a 2-2-2-2-2, maybe move one CB up to CM (Bought Ampadu S1 and he already comes in able to slot in at CM), and one CM up to AM? I noticed you were running that, was wondering how it's been doing for ya so far. (If you wanna swap notes I'm down =P)

Anyways, another thing that helped a bit with the striker debacle was that I'd swap the positions of the two strikers (i.e striker that's usually PF goes to TF, and vice versa). While it does work, it still means that one striker will end up falling behind in the long run unless you keep switching them back and forth, not to mention the mild annoyance of losing the links with the other players on each side. Nevertheless, might be something that could work for ya.

Good luck with the save! 

Hey,

I've kind of put this save on the back burner at the minute.

Trying to figure out a tactic that gets the most out of the 2 up top instead of just the one grabbing all the goals.

Rasmus is by far the better player so I guess it is to be expected.

Made a bit of a mess with my mentoring / training also, so going to have to revisit this, maybe start over again.

It can be done, just need to figure out how!!

Any tips you want to share?

If we all work together maybe we can finally crack this one

16 hours ago, deepheat83 said:

Any tips you want to share?

If we all work together maybe we can finally crack this one

TBH I don't have that many tips, but I do know what doesn't work. I had a previous attempt at this with the same strikers up top (you can check that out here), but I ran a TF-P combo up top. Does get the goals, but is even more unbalanced in terms of goal distribution. I might revisit an insane formation I briefly used in that challenge (this one) since while unstable, it did kinda work for a little bit. Maybe if I tweak the instructions I could get it to work... hmm. 

Another thing that doesn't work is using an AP over an AM, they tend to take a lot more shots than I'd like them to, as compared to a AM who is more prone to passing the ball around.

An idea I did have was maybe I needed to optimize the other players as much as I can. For example, in my 2-2-2-2-2, I was thinking of playing a right-footed midfielder on the left and a left-footed midfielder on the right so that they'd be more prone to pass to the wingers. I have zero clue if the footed-ness of a player affects anything, but I figured it couldn't hurt to try.

Oh, for mentoring, in case you didn't already know, when the "mentoring progress" report appears, you can cancel it and set it up as many times as you want until it's no longer fruitful (when the red line appears between the two players in the "Mentoring" tab). Not sure if it'll help improve their stats faster, but it'll pass on more favourable personality traits that might help in the long run. As for training, currently I've just stuck them on TF, low intensity unless there's a break in-between games, in that case I'll jack it up to intense. Apparently training them as CFs may be better overall (read it somewhere, completely forgot where) but I'm not sure how reliable it is, so take that suggestion with a pinch of salt.

Anyways, I'll crack on w/ S3 and try out a bunch of different formations. Your 1ATB tactic does seem very promising ATM, might just need that little bit of tweaking as well. Maybe something might stick, we'll see what happens.

Edited by BakaSotong
On 09/06/2023 at 08:38, BakaSotong said:

TBH I don't have that many tips, but I do know what doesn't work. I had a previous attempt at this with the same strikers up top (you can check that out here), but I ran a TF-P combo up top. Does get the goals, but is even more unbalanced in terms of goal distribution. I might revisit an insane formation I briefly used in that challenge (this one) since while unstable, it did kinda work for a little bit. Maybe if I tweak the instructions I could get it to work... hmm. 

Another thing that doesn't work is using an AP over an AM, they tend to take a lot more shots than I'd like them to, as compared to a AM who is more prone to passing the ball around.

An idea I did have was maybe I needed to optimize the other players as much as I can. For example, in my 2-2-2-2-2, I was thinking of playing a right-footed midfielder on the left and a left-footed midfielder on the right so that they'd be more prone to pass to the wingers. I have zero clue if the footed-ness of a player affects anything, but I figured it couldn't hurt to try.

Oh, for mentoring, in case you didn't already know, when the "mentoring progress" report appears, you can cancel it and set it up as many times as you want until it's no longer fruitful (when the red line appears between the two players in the "Mentoring" tab). Not sure if it'll help improve their stats faster, but it'll pass on more favourable personality traits that might help in the long run. As for training, currently I've just stuck them on TF, low intensity unless there's a break in-between games, in that case I'll jack it up to intense. Apparently training them as CFs may be better overall (read it somewhere, completely forgot where) but I'm not sure how reliable it is, so take that suggestion with a pinch of salt.

Anyways, I'll crack on w/ S3 and try out a bunch of different formations. Your 1ATB tactic does seem very promising ATM, might just need that little bit of tweaking as well. Maybe something might stick, we'll see what happens.

Total newbie here 🙏 lookin for any tips here and there. 

Love to build my team with a bunch of youngsters. And really need some mentoring methods trick 👀

So... It would be fine to cancel mentoring program?

When you re-set up the mentoring program. Do you use the same mentor partner? Or change it to develop more various attributes?

Thanks for the help mate