Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 How to make a changes.txt

Dec

I am a supporter of the Sport Club do Recife, I tried to write the team name and could not make the change. Does anyone have a spreadsheet or list with the names of the teams and some players, it would be of great value. Black Crimson Greetings!

I tried this. Can't seem to do it. Put a few players at Hayes&Yeading for fun.

Done this: "PLAYER" "Eden" "Hazard" "Chelsea" "" "" "" "1991" "" "" "Hayes & Yeading United"

From here, it is saying you can copy and paste the change.txt. I have done this so where would I place it?

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Yeah, I was only going to do it to sell him on in the future.

For some reason the player is still at Chelsea,

Can you possibly show me how else i can type it so he can go to Hayes & Yeading. It's an awkward club because I'm unsure whether to do Hayes&Yeading/ Hayes & Yeading/ Hayes and Yeading.

Edit: Can you do Giroud as well? Tried to do them both but nothing worked. Otherwise try another club such as Everton. I want to do an Everton save.

I have disabled quick start, .txt. document in FMH2014_data.

Then moved it around as that didn't work to the data folder inside the FMH folder.

I took it out, kept it in the first.

Can you try coding it for me? I'm useless at this stuff.

I think it must be me, or Hayes&Yeading with a stupid name!

Can you do Eden Hazard please to Hayes?

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone can help with my problem. I've created a changes.txt for my local team to go in to Skrill south, and adding them works fine, they appear as a club to manage etc.. However I'm struggling to balance the league, as I need to swap a team out, so what division do I give them? (I've tried 'none' and 'other').

Sometimes the game crashes, but sometimes it populates with 23 teams in the league.

I'm trying some stuff with the changes.txt as an iOs-user. Question: let's say I put Boca Juniors in an English league. Will regens be Argentinian? I will simulate a season with the holiday feature, but perhaps someone knows? Also you cannot change a club's nation using a changes.txt.

You cannot make a changes.txt and have it run on iOS.

On my jailbroken device I can. I just put Boca in the Dutch Jupiler League. Noticing that the domestic player bias is indeed based on Argentinian players... Wondering what's happening with regens

You cannot make a changes.txt and have it run on iOS.

On my jailbroken device I can. I just put Boca in the Dutch Jupiler League. Noticing that the domestic player bias is indeed based on Argentinian players... Wondering what's happening with regens

Nevermind... No fixtures, because have to be in the current country. My bad (have to read the OP better)

I can't move FC United to Skrill North

But I can move Salford City my changes.txt

"CLUB" "FC United of Manchester" "England" "" "" "" "Skrill North"