Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 FMHVibe's FMH2014 2014/15 Updates - 03 September 2014

Dec

I have extracted and placed the files into the database but there is no update at all. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and file a few times but nothing (both direct on android and from PC via USB). Any help?

Hi,

I am using this update save file, successfully assign myself to manage Real Madrid on my ipad 1. However, I am always sack as soon as as second day in the management. I suspect this cause by my wage budget is too low. Why do I always get 0 as my wage budget? How to fix this?

Tha ks in advance.

Hi Dec,

Thanks a lot for your prompt response. I am so desperate to play with sept 3 db. I could not wait till christmas to play fmh 15.

I am okay with limited or no transfer budget, but I guess minus wage budget will make you sacked. In my real madrid case, I got 17 million transfer budget and 0 wage budget. Even, after I move them all to wage budget, I only get around 300.000 where I need around 2-3 million for wages.

I just realize that I am using fmh_save2.dat, where no spain league. Is that the reason why I am sacked? So, shoukd I only use save 1 where spain is selected to play real madrid?

Cheers,

Hi guys sorry need help. I deleted and tried again still can't play with there new update. Bought the game through play store. Playing version 3.5.2.

I downloaded the FMH 2014 update size 5.8 cause I am using android phone. After downloading, I used es file explorer extract the file to data/database and paste it there. There was no option of overwrite all. I then of quick start and off the large database. Freshwater the application and also my phone BUT I still can't get

Pls help me!!!!!

Sorry the filled size I Downloads size is the 5.9 the one right St the top of the download pages

I did both when all fail Dec

I will delete and download again. Which ones should I do Dec?

Yes probably. Try that please.

Yes. I can confirm that. Trying man utd and real madrid on fm_save1.dat, I am not sacked on the first day.

Unfortunately, I need to do transfer and extend my players contract using save editor since wage budget is 0. Even after, I move all budgets to wage budget, I am still millions sort of the minimum wage budget.

However, this could be a challange, by extending my players to 10 years contract, can I make the wage budget positive?