Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH2015 Chairman Game [January 2015]

UKFootballScore

Wow it looks glorious actually I am looking to snatch some sponsors from the Arab maybe Qatar, Ethiad or Emirates :D

Jack Allianz Arena should have less hoarding right as it can only seat upto 75,000 folks rounding off.

I would alsolove to see Royal Dutch Shell and Petro China, Facebook :P, Red Bull, PepsiCo and more multi Billion industries haha

Wow it looks glorious actually I am looking to snatch some sponsors from the Arab maybe Qatar, Ethiad or Emirates :D

Jack Allianz Arena should have less hoarding right as it can only seat upto 75,000 folks rounding off.

I would alsolove to see Royal Dutch Shell and Petro China, Facebook :P, Red Bull, PepsiCo and more multi Billion industries haha

Capacity on the IGE is 81,000 mate

Some big Companies in there lads!

Got them in already haha

Think I'm about done now! There's around 8,000 hoardings all together in all the deals and 16 Stadiums and 31 kits available! So just 1 extra stadium Sponsorship and 1 extra kit available so you are all able to get them covered!

37 deals all together available

Sponsorship Offers!

Here we go!

You guys should know how it works from,previous posts so no need to explain!

Each Deal can only be used once only 1 winner per deal.

Easiest way to look at it is whoever bids less wins it then receives what they offered per month then all your deals are added up and that's your monthly Cash Flow!

So if I secure 2 deals

one with 100 hoardings costing £100,000

and one with 250 hoardings costing £300,000

I'd be receiving £400,000 a month with 350 hoardings filled.

You don't HAVE to fill your stadium but you'd be making less than you could be.

You send in your offers to me via PM just Stating the Company and your offer just remember you might offer the least and win it but be careful not to to too low so you end up filling your stadium and only getting a small amount! Offers must be less than or equal to what they are offering not higher!

First Batch of deals

EE - £250,000

Phone Company

100 Hoardings, x1 Shirt

Slazenger - £100,000

Sports Manufacturing

100 Hoardings, x1 Shirt

Samsung - £750,000

Product Manufacturing

250 Hoardings, Stadium

Tetley Tea - £400,000

Food Manufacturing

300 Hoardings

cBeebies - £200,000

Television

Stadium

Sky Sports - £2,000,000

Television

750 Hoardings, x2 Shirt, Stadium

Fanta - £650,000

Food Manufacturing

400 Hoardings, Stadium

Canon - £600,000

Product Manufacturing

250 Hoardings, x1 Shirt

Morrisons - £800,000

Supermarket

600 Hoardings, x1 Shirt

Virgin Media - £400,000

Television

250 Hoardings, x1 Shirt

Halfords - £650,000

Retail Store

Stadium, x2 Shirt

Etihad Airways - £500,000

Airline

Stadium, x2 Shirt

So PM me what deal you want to offer them

This is going to be quite tricky actually but we need a chairman's mind :P

We are only allowed to bid once?

Btw this is going to be more hit than Vibe Ultimate Team I reckon :D

Jack is so popular at the moment he needs to delete some messages. He can't receive anymore

He is creating history for FMH Vibe. The King of Interactive Experience :)

Cheers lads means a lot! I used to run FM ones on fm-base and sigames which were successful I do Auction Games aswell which are AWESOME!! Ive just got too many ideas haha

deleted all the UT pm'd so that saved half the space haha

Lads just to say that you cant negotiate what they are offering as in if they offer 100 hoardings you cant change that ok just the money and that cant go higher than the price listed

gKEvCXwg.png

INCREDIBLE NEWS IN THE RACE FOR A MANAGER!!! 

Roberto Di Matteo has been signed as the new Hull City manager, the deal done as Bruce was sacked due to personal issues earlier on in the week. We got an exclusive interview with Hull's new manager.

'So, Roberto, back in England.'

'Yes, it is a pleasure to be back where I made my name with a great challenge.'

'What are your plans for the season?'

'I would like a mid-table finish- this is what the club can hope for for now.'

'Any signings you want to make before the months are up?'

'I don't know, I am still re-adapting to the country, so you might not see much activity in the coming months.'

'Thanks Roberto, and I hope your time here is as successful as your stint with Chelsea.'

'Thanks, goodbye!'

Would be interesting to see Dans squad. Mine is shaping up nicely. Just wish I could get a few more young lad in on permanent contracts. If anyone of you is loaning me a player expect a bid for a permanent contact when I can afford it

Would be interesting to see Dans squad. Mine is shaping up nicely. Just wish I could get a few more young lad in on permanent contracts. If anyone of you is loaning me a player expect a bid for a permanent contact when I can afford it

I really want to see how you come up with Hoffman one of the big player in your squad ;)

If you are interested in sending anyone to FC United please PM me.

You going to announce any of your signing? I want to see what squad you have next season!

Doukara is up for sale. Please message me with any offers

You going to announce any of your signing? I want to see what squad you have next season!

Loans will be announced soon. FC United aren't actually playable in the first season though..

Loans will be announced soon. FC United aren't actually playable in the first season though..
Make them playable jack

Can you use the save editor to move teams like that?

Wanting to put them in Van North

Just use the PGE all you have to do is swap them with a club

Wait, how is UK not a YC? He does so many successful careers and ies. He's one pf the most devoted members on the site.

fI93bab.png

Breaking News: Antonio Conte Signed a 4 Year Contract with Borussia Dortmund

With Jürgen Klopp departing sooner than expected on good terms Borussia Dortmund board took a massive step to sign the Italian manager Antonio Conte who managed club like Juventus and also the Italy National Team.
The Chairman of the club Arco DW made the comments " I think we are lucky to have Antonio as our Manager. Still at age of 45 he has such a massive experience of managing Italy National Squad. I hope he mixes that experience here with the club and help us win the silverwares. "
Our News official Clarke Kent asked the Mr. Conte why he chose Borussia Dortmund and what are his plans for the future. He made the statement " I think I couldn't resist the offer to manage Borussia Dortmund and I always wanted to work in Germany, right now we have a great squad so I am looking forward to mixing and finding the right combinations for the club which will result in our wins. "

OritNsH.png