Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Liverpool's Comeback

samird16

BREAKING NEWS!

klopp.thumb.jpg.4f488c66998e88b168a507ba

Sky Sports reports now former Liverpool manager and former Borussia Dortumund manager Jürgen Klopp has decided to resign from coaching football, stating "I'm just too good" in regards to other managers. Jürgen has had a illustrious career while managing only 3 teams his entire career and helping to develop the likes of Mario Götze, Robert Lewandoski, and Marco Reus. Liverpool is now tasked with finding another manager to take over the Merseyside club with Carlo Ancelotti, Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard, and unknown Samir Delic in the running to take over the hot seat. When asked about the consideration of such a young an unknown coach in Samir, Liverpool responded with "Liverpool needs a fresh start".

After careful consideration, Liverpool is happy to announce the Samir Delic is the new manager at Liverpool, with Samir's reaction to this announcement being "Liverpool is a club that is steeped in history and tradition, and to the feeling knowing that I am going to be apart of that tradition is something I can't even explain, I came here to give these Liverpool fans what they want, champions." 

IMG_4021.thumb.PNG.8a3e814b5e98f9fd74a27