Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Any successful OME tactics for Man city?

Sorry for the question as I know most people play the enhanced engine. I'm using man city on the original engine and I'm just struggling to get the team going and scoring with a suggested 4231 tactic.

Just wondered if anyone has had any success with any original much engine tactics I could use for city?

Never use default tactics,search a bit on tactics section,you could try Taffs 3232,if you have good IF and attackers it should work,it is made for EME but should work on original,other option is to retrain De Bruyne as striker and use Tyler's 4123

10 hours ago, Fish18ish said:

May I ask what sort of 4-2-3-1 you are using? (With defensive MIDs or centre MIDs? What player roles and team instructions?)

Yeah with central midfielders. Wb, wb, cd, cd, dlm, bbm, apm (behind the forward), inf, inf, complete forward up front. Using balanced and mixed passing 

you should try 4-1-2-3 (GK-WB-CD-CD-WB-DLP-AP-AP-P-TM-P) attacking,short,mix,mix,commited, Pressing and offside on. you may change your DLP to BWM if you need.

I will sugest you a direct attacking 4-1-2-2-1 

GK

FB.          CB.                  CB.              FB

BWM

BBM.                 APM

W.                                                         IF

P

2 hours ago, youknowme said:

you should try 4-1-2-3 (GK-WB-CD-CD-WB-DLP-AP-AP-P-TM-P) attacking,short,mix,mix,commited, Pressing and offside on. you may change your DLP to BWM if you need.

Cheers for this. Trying to picture the positions of each role for this. Do you ha r the dlp in the dmc position. And do you have the strikers all close together?

finally have you been successful with this?