Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Which Club Shall I pick? Deadline at 12:01pm 28/5

Which club shall I pick (Group Stages)  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which club shall I use the infamous sugar daddy not once but twice and make them champions! (The top 2 will enter the knockout rounds) This vote will end on the 28/5 at 12:01pm uk time

• FC Schalke 04
    • Union Berlin
    • FC Bayern Munich
    • SG Dyamo Dresden
  2. 2. Now for england<3

• FC United of Manchester
    • Accrington Stanley (My favourite club!)
    • Chelsea
    • Leicester
  3. 3. Italy!

4. 4. France

5. 5. Spain

6. 6. Scotland

7. 7. Brazil

8. 8. And Finally Holland

16 minutes ago, Dec said:

Why Sugar Daddy? You have listed some of the best clubs in the league and basically taken the challenge out of the others.

I wanted to see if people are going to pick already rich clubs but I doubt psv ajax chealsea etc will win im expecting the abc team:P

I am not a fan of sugar daddy. With smaller clubs I transfer all my budget to wages and look for nice bargains. I think you don't need it twice, once and adjust your budget, that should be fine. However, if you do use it twice, transfer all your transfer budget to the wage budget and then use it the first time, then adjust the budgets and transfer all budget to wages, then use it the second time. It will give you maximum transfer budget after adjusting as per your desire.

Real Sociedad and Athletic Club have some nice players, I guess you thought they are already good enough?

12 minutes ago, vbase said:

I am not a fan of sugar daddy. With smaller clubs I transfer all my budget to wages and look for nice bargains. I think you don't need it twice, once and adjust your budget, that should be fine. However, if you do use it twice, transfer all your transfer budget to the wage budget and then use it the first time, then adjust the budgets and transfer all budget to wages, then use it the second time. It will give you maximum transfer budget after adjusting as per your desire.

Real Sociedad and Athletic Club have some nice players, I guess you thought they are already good enough?

I dont like athletics "basque" only signing and real sociedad I forgot they existed Cx and anyways I fell I did A mistake picking some higher tier teams but then I doubt anyone would pick them:P

Edited by DarthTrone
misspells