Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Need a good formation

Zephrix

I'm not sure if it's just me being a tactical wank or the game's extremely hard. Last FMH I played was the 2015 version so I am not really sure about the changes and stuff. Anyway, back to the topic. I've tried a few formations here with REAL MADRID and everytime I either lose or draw, we rarely win. I just need a good formation, those that results in a lot og goals. With 4-3-3 to be specific but as I've said, anything will be good as long as it'll work.

With Wigan I've had a great deal of success with an attacking 4-2-3-1. Got me promoted from the Championship first year, and helped me survive (just) the first season in the Prem.

It's a very good system for scoring goals, to put it into perspective here's where I finished in that first PL season:

image.png

And here's how many goals I scored, with a squad mainly consisting of Championship and League One players:

image.png

Absolutely mental for a team of my stature. Turns out the only reason I was even in a relegation battle was my shoddy defence, and once that was sorted out, I charged up the table and am now in contention for a European place.

image.png

If you can get pacy wingers and full-backs, as well as strong central defenders with good positioning, and a clinical striker you should be scoring two or three per match. I set my mentality to attacking, activated pressing, counter attacks and men behind the ball, with everything else mixed and boom: goals galore!