Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat 100'000'000$

Albegra

I'm currently managing Dag & Red and have found Ibra's regen. Mancity have offered me 100 Million for him. Dyrestram has won the ballon d'or, despite the fact we only won the efl cup. He holds a special place in my heart. I would have 3 five star potential players to replace him. I have already sold my other two favorite strikers and my brazialian fullbacks. I was sad after every sale. I need help. Do I sell him?

Screenshot_20170925-073816.png

Depends. If he is an amazing player with a great history with the club, by all means keep him. Are you short on cash? If not, what is 100m?

Trust me, having that 1 amazing player you will remember forever for that save is more memorable that great deal that have you 100m.

5 hours ago, Meow said:

Depends. If he is an amazing player with a great history with the club, by all means keep him. Are you short on cash? If not, what is 100m?

Trust me, having that 1 amazing player you will remember forever for that save is more memorable that great deal that have you 100m.

The thing is I really like him, but i have so many fucking amazing players to replace him (e.g. ronaldos regen ). He scored 45 goals last season, of which 16 were in the league.

On 9/28/2017 at 00:15, Albegra said:

The thing is I really like him, but i have so many fucking amazing players to replace him (e.g. ronaldos regen ). He scored 45 goals last season, of which 16 were in the league.

Personally I tend to sell players who I know whose regen they are. I usually keep around strange players who I don't know whose regen they are and I bought them without much expectation or thought.

That, there are multiple player regens that are amazing and you could literally sell your entire first team, replace them and win the quadruple again the next season (I know, I'm the 700m profit in 1 transfer window kinda guy). However, keep a player or two around, I'll mean so much more when you think back on the save.