Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat The 80's Milan go Dutch challenge - Relja96

Relja96

Impressed with challenges, i decided to quit my "normal" career at Lazio even before actually started, to enjoy the challenge with ACM.

The three Dutch players i decided to buy are Locadia, Janssen and de Ligt

Instantly sold Andre Silva to Depor for loads of money, to open space for my Dutch striker, and get some euros as i said. I know he's a beast but IDC.

Having a fuckload of ball playing defenders, i am playing with Bonucci as a SW, de Ligt BPD and Romagnoli LD (basically is a BPD too, he can be), with a LD sub in Paletta and BPD in Musacchio.

Janssen is a striker i rate IRL, failed at Spurs obviously but he can bring others into play, score a few by himself (he'll need more than that at least in one season) and he was not a cheap solution either, €33 million. Bas Dost is too old for 6 seasons, and i don't like his pure poaching selfish style. RVP and Klaas are almost dead, so Janssen was IMO the best solution, being young enough and quality enough.

de Ligt is one of the elite young ball playing defenders, and Locadia is a relatively young (23) and a useful IF.

Its gonna be fun.

Screenshot_2017-11-12-02-36-37.png

Screenshot_2017-11-12-02-36-52.png

Screenshot_2017-11-12-02-37-09.png

Love this challenge. And great players you picked, they're not the most used so should be interesting to see how they perform. 

Btw, best to change your tag to career makes it an easier find later on. Goodluck!  

Edited by BatiGoal