Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help F.C. Andorra Help!

Hugothunder

I want to do a save with this Andorran team who plays in Spain but I have two problems.

First problem:The team is in tier 5 of Spain football.The problem is the team can't get promote to tier 4 of Spanish football,they can have the best reputation level,the best players...but they always stay and stay in tier 5.In FMM17 this always work,i think in FMM18 is only a bug.I have tried with other teams in France(SC Bastia),Italy and Germany and the bug is always there.Promotion from tier 5 to tier 4 DON'T WORK.

If anyone can test if it works in his game.

Second problem:The team in the game have two players from Andorra and in the real life they have the 90% players from this country.I have tried to change with hex editor the team nationality to Andorra(For have youth andorran players)and changed they to Tier 4 of Spain football but they dont promote with the best reputation of the tier(Not the first bug)they can win the Copa del Rey from this tier and participate in Europe competitions.I have tried to put they in 2B but the game crash.

I was just looking to see if it's possible to do an FC Andorra or a San Marino club side save. I like the challenge of building club and country. I was a bit gutted when I realised neither team was playable in fmm18. So solutions to this would make me happy too!

Is it possible with myclub to change the nationality of the club within the nationality of the league. If I set up a San Marino club team in the Italian league, the club is always Italian with Italian youths generated.

1 minute ago, Neb said:

Is it possible with myclub to change the nationality of the club within the nationality of the league. If I set up a San Marino club team in the Italian league, the club is always Italian with Italian youths generated.

I would think you would get Italian regens unfortunately. I guess only way around that would be if you had the IGE. I assume you can change players nationality with that so you could change your regens to San Marienese.

19 minutes ago, Neb said:

Could a hex editor change the nationality of the club to allow it produce San marinese players?

Yes but at least in Spain the game crash when you put a team from other country.