Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help How do I get the unlockables back?

So I just factory reset my phone. Naturally, all of the unlockables that I had unlocked gone, but I thought that with a single click of Restore Transaction, all of them would come back. Nope. Still nothing. So I guess that solution is only for unlockables that are bought, but what about unlockables that are achieved through playing? Is there any way to restore the unlockables?

Restoring transaction from your device only brings back the unlockables you have purchased within the store of your device, 

If you have re downloaded the game and all of your game saves are gone then so are your unlockables and you will have to re gain them. 

If you have your save games available to play, try go in to a save game, Settings,Unlockables and toggle them On.

This may still be the case if you create a new game with no previous saves available. So always check Settings,Unlockables to see your unlockables

Edited by Giffen
7 minutes ago, Giffen said:

If you have your save games available to play, try go in to a save game, Settings,Unlockables and toggle them On.

I transferred the saves from before, & nope, no Unlockables option. So it's clear that the unlockables are gone. Well, I guess the devs give the microtransaction buyers the advantage of restoring unlockables. Sad really, this is the world we live in. It's all about the microtransaction.

21 minutes ago, Giffen said:

Yeah that sucks, you should be able to unlock them faster and easier now though hopefully! 

What unlockables are you missing!?

Sugar daddy, become unsackable, & no transfer window.

47 minutes ago, terengganu said:

make sure you backup the file named game.cfg in the document. game.cfg will keep all unlockable we have opened.

I see. I will try that next time. For now, I will try to get the unlockables again. Thank you for your help. This advice should be pinned or something, because it's pretty important.