Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Latest 4321 Tactic

Amir007

He guys. 

What do you think of this tactic...  😎

Has been tested with small and big clubs.  

Seriously. Quit with the youtube links. If you hsve a tactic post it here properly instead of trying to get your youtube hits up. You arent pewdiepie but these constant video posts are just as annoying

1 hour ago, kts365 said:

Seriously. Quit with the youtube links. If you hsve a tactic post it here properly instead of trying to get your youtube hits up. You arent pewdiepie but these constant video posts are just as annoying

This is so true

2 hours ago, kts365 said:

You do know last one was 4 weeks or so ago. 

How can it be annoying then. 😁

I just find video easier. 

Edited by Amir007
43 minutes ago, Amir007 said:

You do know last one was 4 weeks or so ago. 

How can it be annoying then. 😁

I just find video easier. 

Bull. You posted a video 2 days ago.

You posted another 3 videos last friday.

That is why its annoying, and lying about it doesn't help. 

And its easier to create a video, post ut on your youtube then link it here than it is to take a few screenshots and post them directly. You're talking utter rubbish to justify trying to up your youtube numbers.

I agree with @kts365. You’re advertising your YT channel here which is against site rules and there’s no way on Earth it’s any “easier” uploading a video than taking and posting a few screenshots.

If you want to post here then you’re welcome to, just quit with the advertising or you won’t be here much longer.

Any issues PM me.