Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Pep Guardiola's 2010/2011 Barcelona.(Updated.)

RPA123456

Thanks mate! The tactic does look like his Barcelona style he has changed since then and adapted with this City side, I might look at his tenure at Bayern, Barcelona and City and try and mould a tactic purely on them styles!

9 hours ago, Ruvio4 said:

Thanks mate! The tactic does look like his Barcelona style he has changed since then and adapted with this City side, I might look at his tenure at Bayern, Barcelona and City and try and mould a tactic purely on them styles!

Hmmm Pep at Bayern does seem tempting... 

Also, I want to take this time to talk about the Striker/Centre Attacking Mid. I've realised that no matter what I do or how I do it, I can never get that role to work properly... 

Because Messi was more or less performing two roles at the same time... He drops back and links play together like a AM while at the same time he manages to maintain a strong goal threat. And so far despite having some of the best attacking players in the world, no one has managed to maintain their attacking potency while playing so deep as IRL Messi has. 

On 04/02/2019 at 17:30, RPA123456 said:

The tactic is pretty solid and has led me to 2 back to back EPL titles, but that's mostly due to how much time I've put into making this tactic. 

It's always important to keep a close eye on how your team performs when making changes and to also separate what may be bad luck and negative change. 

Great observations and tactical nuance, but I won't be making all those changes as that will change the tactic too much from what I originally started with. (The Barcelona Pep Guardiola tactic) 

I might try and make a City Guardiola tactic, but I feel that there's already too many tactics that are based on that already... 

It would be great if you did. City tactic to see you interpretation of how they play.

i see so many people saying it’s definitely IWB’s and inside forwards but I’m not so sure ......