Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Expiring Player Contracts

Can somebody please explain to me the expiring player contracts system. I can never get my head around it. At what point can you offer a player a contract who is coming to the end of one at another club? On the player search screen when i select 'expiring' i can only offer very very few an early contract offer. The others do not gice me the option to 'offer contract'. 

You can offer players a contract when they have 6 months left on there current deal but if you are an English club you can’t offer contracts to English based players until the last month of there contract.

The Expiring list shows all players that have less than a year on there current contracts so you also get players based in countries like China and the USA on the list but there contracts don’t expire until December so you can’t offer them deals until the summer.

1 hour ago, Foxy said:

You can offer players a contract when they have 6 months left on there current deal but if you are an English club you can’t offer contracts to English based players until the last month of there contract.

The Expiring list shows all players that have less than a year on there current contracts so you also get players based in countries like China and the USA on the list but there contracts don’t expire until December so you can’t offer them deals until the summer.

AdChoices
ADVERTISING

Thankyou!!! This is very helpful!! Should hopefully be able to get some steals now!!