Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

iScout Generation Foot

JadeX

AS Academie Generation Foot

A small Senegalese club hidden deep in FMM 20, i found this club while snooping through the Senegalese U21 team for potential talent to sign.

IMG_2646.thumb.PNG.b525e83ea4c8d611473fcbae517c74ef.PNG

I found a certain player who caught my eye who'd been generated at this club. 'Henri Saha'. I believe he is a regen so he will not be in everyone's game. He has been quite the talent for me, consistently averaging around a 7.45 over the season, picking up consistent youth awards. I signed him for 190k and has easily been my best signing in this career.

IMG_2648.thumb.PNG.f6edefe6869ccf210d64812d762d0906.PNG

IMG_2649.thumb.PNG.e5932f229417def79d42a17cdbbb0f05.PNG

However this thread is not about him, it's about Generation Foot. Their training facilities are Average and Youth Facilities are Excellent. This allows them to produce high potential players consistently. They have two others players I've attempted to sign but have been unable to due to Work Permits being denied. If you can get a player signed from here they're likely to be quite good.

IMG_2647.thumb.PNG.6640555828518c6c4f1c6e00ee09f8a6.PNG

I think this is a nice little gem of a team to scoop up talent from that's buried in the 'Find Club' Section. I wonder if you all have any other clubs that are similar to Generation Foot. Small clubs in far away lands that produce high potential players. If you do know any leave them below I guess. This is my first post here and I read the rules so I hope i did this right. I hope you all find this little club useful in your saves.

I put this under iScout cause it seemed appropriate, Mods feel free to scold me if this doesnt belong here haha 

Cya, JadeX

IMG_2647.PNG

Edited by JadeX
that image shouldnt have been there
3 hours ago, LTFC said:

Hmmm this looks good will check it out in my game to see if i have the same success!!

I’ve just sold on the mentioned Saha for 19.75m with a 35% sell on to Ajax and splurged on a bunch of high potential youngsters, and I picked up the other two players from there. 

13 minutes ago, JadeX said:

I’ve just sold on the mentioned Saha for 19.75m with a 35% sell on to Ajax and splurged on a bunch of high potential youngsters, and I picked up the other two players from there. 

oooo that’s a good profit and with the sell on you should make a good bit extra

Edited by LTFC