Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help The Currently Viewed Role Drop Down

Hi,

On the Positions screen is a drop down saying Currently Viewed Position. What does changing the role in this drop down actually do?

I was looking to try to change the highlighted attributes between roles so I could learn what roles suit which players best, and it seemed like I could change the viewed role on this screen, then go back to the attributes and it would have changed the highlighted ones. But that doesn't seem to be the case, as nothing changes, and going back to the position screen, the selection in the drop down reverts to its initial choice.

So, as a second question is there any way to change the highlighted attributes except between trained and recommended within the settings?

Sure. This is what I mean. You can change that drop down to select the currently viewed role, but it doesn't seem to change anything.

Screenshot_20200522-075606_FM20 Mobile.jpg

2 minutes ago, Jojo_ said:

Sure. This is what I mean. You can change that drop down to select the currently viewed role, but it doesn't seem to change anything.

Screenshot_20200522-075606_FM20 Mobile.jpg

The “Currently viewed roles” is for you to see wether the player’s traits suits the role or not. Nothing to do with the attributes.

If you’re looking for which attributes suits the role, this guide made by @Foxy could be useful