Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Players- tactics

hello all this is probably gunna sound stupid. 

When creating a tactic do you have to give your players time to adjust to the way you play. Or does the game engine automatically make them play the way you need

I'd say you have to give them a little time to adjust. It never seems to go well if you chop and change your structure game to game, and in my recent "Football Factory" save (when I did a different tactic each season for the last 10 seasons), we always started each season slowly before getting on a roll...

2 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

I'd say you have to give them a little time to adjust. It never seems to go well if you chop and change your structure game to game, and in my recent "Football Factory" save (when I did a different tactic each season for the last 10 seasons), we always started each season slowly before getting on a roll...

Ah brilliant thank you :) that football factory sounds rather run to be honest do you post updates on here?

2 hours ago, Charlielfc24 said:

Ah brilliant thank you :) that football factory sounds rather run to be honest do you post updates on here?

It's finished now: 

On 30/07/2020 at 19:40, Charlielfc24 said:

hello all this is probably gunna sound stupid. 

When creating a tactic do you have to give your players time to adjust to the way you play. Or does the game engine automatically make them play the way you need

I reckon it takes a while for the team to adjust cuz no matter how many "invincible tactics" videos i watch i always seem to get a rubbish couple of games when i first start it