Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A late hello

Rich

Well I’ve been looking at this site reading all your careers for a long time, but never noticed this place for introductions🙈

I’ve been an FM a player since the days of playing premier manager 1998 on the PlayStation and then to championship manager on the pc, then we had football manager and I’ve played ever since, been involved with a few sites a few years back as moderator and things. But stopped playing the PC version a while ago due to not having enough time.  I’ve played the mobile version instead, which is a lot easier to put time in too, as you can do it as you go. 

Done a couple of the challenges lately on here and plan on doing a lot more. I usually use the name James Edgar as my manager and have done for years, when I was younger we had a player called David Edgar at Newcastle and I’m sure I was pretending to be his dad on the game and it stuck 🙈🤣

My manager style is all out attack and always has been, more goals the better 😁

So yeah never noticed this section, look forward to trying a few more challenges.

Howay the lads (welsh Geordie)  

Edited by RichDave32