Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 4-3-1-2 [4-3-3 variant]

Schwantz34

This is a slight variation on a tactic I'm using for the Shearer Challenge second attempt. For that I need the striker to score most of the goals but for this one I altered a couple of things to see if it would still work elsewhere and decided to randomise the team selection and Sheffield Wednesday was what came up. As you can see it's mainly the default squad I used with some good additions and a smart loan here and there. Won the League and was actually run closer than expected by Fulham who racked up 98 points to my 103. I think with a better goalkeeper and defenders the goals conceded would have been reduced but it scored fairly well at the other end with 90. I might carry the career on at some point but I only really ran it through a season as a tactic test and I still need to finish my challenge off, which some of you have followed. If you do try the tactic the key roles to get the right players for are the central midfield three, and the DLF otherwise the tactic may not work as well without good players in those particular roles.

The tactic;

bb2eCnH.jpg

hHlH78w.jpg

traJzKh.jpg

Usual 11;

76vQA96.jpg

Season & table;

W6Gx9QF.jpg

o2fkAYG.jpg

Goals;

liPAZUJ.jpg

Assists;