Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Borussia Dormund - won nearly everything!!

bobo13

The tactic is pretty attacking with most of the times scoring at least 2,3 goals. The possession is about 50-50 but you get a really good results. 

The tactic is manly for scoring as much goals as you can, so don’t get mad if you are winning 4-0 and the match finishes 5-2 or something. 

I made the tactic around the half of my first season, and I unfortunately couldn’t lift the league title because till January the season was going really bad and I almost got sacked. Luckly I made the tactic and I won the DFL Pokal, The Champions League and at the start of the second season i won the German SuperCup and Europe SuperCup. 

The corner takers are very important: Left Corners - Left footed player with a good crossing;

Right Corners - Right footed player with good crossing;

The corner tactics are the same for both sides!

What players u should be looking:

GK, SK - You sound be looking for someone with good reflexes and good pace, because sometimes the GK comes of the line if needed;

WB - Good pace, crossing, stamina and at least a 13 and above tackling;

BPD - Arial, Tackling, Pace; You can put one of them to a CB for more defending;

DLP - If u can get an all green and blue player is good; But look more for passing, decisions,  creativity and if u can shooting because he shoots from outside the box pretty often;

BBM - The same as the DLP ( all green and blue) but look more for tackling, arial, stamina and strength and some shooting if he goes attacking;

AP - All normal APs will work but look for passing mostly, its a key in this position;

IF - Pace, Shooting, Dribbling and Movement and if can train his Crossing and Passing is also pretty good for you;

P - Pace, Shooting and Arial. The Arial is important because of the corner tactics;

If you are losing and its a must win for you, you can put the IF at the top( as in one of the pictures), it helps a lot and works pretty effectively.

I sadly didn’t get a screenshot from last season’s matches...

8FD25CF3-BCE9-481D-9206-16F61C03DFEB.png

1931CBC8-D70B-40C4-A674-2371A1260D70.png

631EC137-1DED-4649-AE0A-060CAB1036F2.png

6CC0F770-9BED-4C12-A664-50293FB21ED1.png

BD2FD520-55B0-410F-966F-82C10AF6F585.png

E660337D-C1B0-4D35-B97E-B35A105B7E1F.png

90E30D34-0E08-4A65-882C-60BB28545174.png

3A9F2E80-BDD8-4272-8795-A12E31C1C55C.png

Have you tried activating the Offside Trap? I’d imagine that would have a positive effect on reducing the number of goals you concede. I’d also maybe consider utilising he Time wasting, if you’re finding you concede late in the game mostly?

It’s fairly similar in principle to the tactic I’m currently using with Dortmund, which has won me the league twice in the row with 15 & 18 goals conceded in the respective seasons.

I have to try the offside trap, but in particularly I concede not only late, sometimes i go down by 1,2 even 3 goals and I put the wingers at the top and i just comeback and win!

I want to know if anyone has unlocked  the sugar daddy because it's been almost four seasons at AC Milan and I've won every trophy but no sugar daddy.

Loving this one so far,tested it on my dummy save before bringing it to my main

first season i was so bad i ended up last in championship,then i won it and this season i started with your tactic,gonna see how far i could go

what confuses me on your line up screen you have inside forwards on wingers position,and on shape instructions they are more forward(on wide strikers position)

so which one you use and why are they different?

32F18C74-713B-4368-942E-66C8CD4C0F49.png

43BD0B9D-874F-4F0B-B938-7AFAF9B956DC.png

Ill try with my leicester, so your main tactic is 4321 if on winger then if need goal you switch to 433 if on FL and FR right? Any instruction you change? Thx

Edited by supersub
On 02/12/2020 at 00:53, gunnersaur said:

How many goals does your striker have? 

I am not sure about the first season, but now im into the second in January. Im playing Dembele from Lyon as a Poacher and he has nearly 30 goals till January!

added 0 minutes later
On 02/12/2020 at 01:46, Jamelo said:

I want to know if anyone has unlocked  the sugar daddy because it's been almost four seasons at AC Milan and I've won every trophy but no sugar daddy.

I haven’t either, i dont have the time to finish my second season. I will update you soon.

On 02/12/2020 at 08:31, Crnjokuka said:

Loving this one so far,tested it on my dummy save before bringing it to my main

first season i was so bad i ended up last in championship,then i won it and this season i started with your tactic,gonna see how far i could go

what confuses me on your line up screen you have inside forwards on wingers position,and on shape instructions they are more forward(on wide strikers position)

so which one you use and why are they different?

32F18C74-713B-4368-942E-66C8CD4C0F49.png

43BD0B9D-874F-4F0B-B938-7AFAF9B956DC.png

i use the inside wingers, use them

23 hours ago, supersub said:

Ill try with my leicester, so your main tactic is 4321 if on winger then if need goal you switch to 433 if on FL and FR right? Any instruction you change? Thx

Yep thats right as you think! Hope you do good😁🏼

Absolutely loved this, was dominating until the last patch (Ollie Watkins would knock in 30-40 goals in all comps and Grealish as an IF on the left was a beast). Now I keep losing. I can still score but the defence is considerably weaker. The opposition are starting to have more shots/CCC. I’m useless at creating and tweaking tactics. Any ideas what I can change? 

On 29/12/2020 at 11:22, N3R016 said:

Absolutely loved this, was dominating until the last patch (Ollie Watkins would knock in 30-40 goals in all comps and Grealish as an IF on the left was a beast). Now I keep losing. I can still score but the defence is considerably weaker. The opposition are starting to have more shots/CCC. I’m useless at creating and tweaking tactics. Any ideas what I can change? 

You should switch the offside trap on if u haven't,that was a mistake i made in the post.